Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

Avowed is possible, but don’t forget Redfall.

1 Like

I’d really like Redfall to get a more in-depth demo at this point, which the Game Awards don’t do. But whatever, I’ll take whatever I can get of that game.

If Project Belfry and Project Missouri are 2022 like Grubb says, they gotta be on the table too.

1 Like

If they showed both of those games it would easily make the sure worth watching for them alone.

2 Likes

The news doesn’t actually say anything about the content of the show, it’s a list of broadcast, languages and the celebration badges. I expect a Greenberg post because they should set expectations clear.

Yep I could definitely see something like them at the TGAs, maybe one big game like Avowed/Hellblade and then something smaller like these

Might just be referring to Grubb’s leak, is this just a random twitter account?

It does tell you what to expect, we already know not to expect any new games.

Join us on November 15 for the Xbox Anniversary Celebration. We are excited to mark this milestone with you as we celebrate some of our favorite moments from the past 20 years of Xbox. It’s been fun to reminiscence on all the memories we’ve shared with the Xbox community over the years and are excited about what the next 20 years with has in store as we continue to play.

Buzzerblog is the best source on the internet for gameshow news. They aren’t just some random Twitter account, no.

1 Like

Ahh ok I see

Hopefully we find out more soon, 1v100 would be so much bigger now vs a decade ago

1 Like

Is 1vs100 a really big deal?

The OG battle royale :phil_lmao:

It was pretty popular and there was pretty much nothing out there like it at the time, it was only around for a short time though but with streaming exploding so much in the last 10 years and gamepass being a thing now, a reboot has the potential to be very very big

5 Likes

It’s like a cult classic, but the idea behind it could actually be big in today’s world. Could especially imagine it being big with streamers

2 Likes

Lmao almost exactly what I said. But I’d say it’d be a better fit as f2p probably

It could be really cool, you could win real prizes if you were good.

I think it could be massive, I can already see streamers like xqc pulling in 100,000+ viewers to watch him fail badly lol

yeah F2P might be the better option

The original was free to play, was it not? Why would this be different?

Yes it was. The question is whether it would be also on such thing as mobile to which I say yes, assuming it even exists of course.

Does anyone think we’ll even see a new Fallout game this generation? I can’t see it happening but I’m finally back into the Fallout mood. It’s been over 10 years since Skyrim released and we’re only finally starting to hear some stuff about ES6. What year should I even expect a Fallout 5, 2030?

My guess : Fallout 5 will be console launch exclusive for next gen xbox .

I think they’ll do a new Fallout game from another team, probably the F076 team whether thats 5 or another spin off like Vegas without waiting for ES6 to be finished

I dont think MS will sit on the IP

It will probably be 15 years between Skyrim and ES6 releasing, MS arent going to wait around like that with an IP as big as Fallout

1 Like