Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

Psychonauts 2

2 Likes

Ah right, the one with no combat? I keep forgetting what these codenames are, lol.

1 Like

The real winner is GamePass Ultimate having a good set of those games on it. They did a disservice not specifying each one that is available on it. They only mentioned it for Psychonauts 2.

1 Like

GOTY deserved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What exactly are these games again?

Sony also has a few timed console exclusives including Forspoken (two years) and a few Indies/AA games. They could also end up having Final Fantasy XVI (one year) at the end of the year.

For Microsoft, I see Starfield and Forza Motorsport as guarantees. I see Redfall as 50/50. September Forza, October Deathloop and November Starfield. First half will be the smaller AA/Indie games.

19 and 48

Thanks pg.

Pentament is basically a Disco Elysium type game while Belfrey is the rumored Dragon’s Crown type beat em up right?

1 Like

Yup

Nice. Thanks.

Everwild seems like a mess!

Wheneverwild /s

Sea of Thieves meets animals.

Jeff Grubbsnax thinks Pentiment is sometime in the next 12 months and Belfry probably sometime in 2022.

Is that recent or just what he said last time

He just said it

1 Like

Grounded

I hope redfall has a good campaign and has a good Arkane spin on the boarderlands formula. It’s the game I’m most interested in. I just hope the campaign is good

2 Likes

Regardless of when they get released, I wish they would reveal Belfry with gameplay as im looking forward to seeing what the game looks like.

Give me the gunplay and shooting mechanics of Borderlands 3 at 60FPS with some magic and whatnot of Outriders with a damn good vampire story and I will be very happy. Can never have enough looter shooters.

3 Likes

Aren’t these the same thing?

1 Like

Lol yeah, in December