Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

Yes it was. The question is whether it would be also on such thing as mobile to which I say yes, assuming it even exists of course.

Does anyone think we’ll even see a new Fallout game this generation? I can’t see it happening but I’m finally back into the Fallout mood. It’s been over 10 years since Skyrim released and we’re only finally starting to hear some stuff about ES6. What year should I even expect a Fallout 5, 2030?

My guess : Fallout 5 will be console launch exclusive for next gen xbox .

I think they’ll do a new Fallout game from another team, probably the F076 team whether thats 5 or another spin off like Vegas without waiting for ES6 to be finished

I dont think MS will sit on the IP

It will probably be 15 years between Skyrim and ES6 releasing, MS arent going to wait around like that with an IP as big as Fallout

1 Like

I have a thread for you

1 Like

Not this shit again lmao

2 Likes

I think I missed out on the conversation earlier. Thanks for the thread suggestion.

Yeah it gets brought up all the time here, same as Gears :phil_lmao:

I imagine it would be cool if between Xbox studios there is a system where devs could request collaboration from others across other studios to create something small or experimental, to later pitch. For example:

A creative / designer person from Ninja Theory has a certain idea but not enough devs in Ninja Theory are free to work with him, so he makes requests on that systems where other Xbox studio devs could see and, if they’re free they apply submit to join. Like, let’s say they made requests for:

• 2 Environment artists
  • 3 Character artists
  • 2 Character animator
  • 3 Unreal Engine programmers

And then got those devs from other Xbox studios, they would then start working together on a prototype to pitch it to Xbox. If the pitch is good, they also use the system to gather more devs – eventually that project could be made under something like “Xbox Internal Studios”, or “Xbox Creative Studios” or something.

Anyway, that’s just something I’ve been thinking about for a while now.

3 Likes

I feel like Xbox has done such a bang up job fixing their image. It’s like the complaining about Xbox not having any games died overnight.

The conversation between friends when it comes to gaming has been dominated by people waiting for Halo, and a lot of people are very happy with Forza Horizon to say the least. I feel like gaming is coming back to a very good place again, we’ve got good games to play, good games to look forward to and new IPs as well.

8 Likes

Great console hardware :white_check_mark:

Great set of studios to produce content :white_check_mark:

Easy access to your games on multiple platforms :white_check_mark:

A senior team who has the right mindset :white_check_mark:

Major support from the parent company :white_check_mark:

Game Pass :white_check_mark:

And finally some great games released and coming up :white_check_mark:

12 Likes

Gamepass sustainable :x:

7 Likes

Piracy boosting metrics :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Expectations

4 Likes

Awesome to know! They’ve really learnt not to overhype lol

2 Likes

I’ll probably pass on watching tbh unless I have absolutely nothing else to do

I still think there is gonna be a news or two, especially about BC.

I thought that too but a new batch of BC games being announced would certainly be news and I think Aaron’s tweet clarifies that this event isn’t designed as a news beat. I’ll tune in but I’m now expecting nothing but interviews and looking back through Xbox’s history.

1 Like

It would be very surprising if there isn’t any news at all during the celebration, especially with Jez and MauroNL hyping it up a bit. I read that as it is not gonna be a lot of news, but I could be wrong.