Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

Nobody should be complaining about 30fps on Xbox One and I say this as someone with only an Xbone and no X…yet

Quite frankly we should be lucky its getting infinite at all, the console is 8 years old and wasn’t considered particuarly strong back in 2013

Unless it’s a Cyberpunk level disaster where it’s practically unplayable which let’s be real, is extremely unlikely, nobody is going to care because anyone that does care about that stuff will be buying an S/X anyway or are already on PC

2 Likes

Think you replied to the wrong post, but yeah… I agree.

2 Likes

I wonder when they’ll announce this new IP AAA project, considering their success with ESO, there will be a big hype around it. Another valuable exclusive in the making.

1 Like

monsters amp GIF

1 Like

I have always wanted such small railroad at home.

1 Like

lol whoops, my bad

1 Like

I wanted this stuff in my childhood… Could not buy so made stuff out of cardboards

Every cardboard entring in my house would be transformed in some sort of play car or train.

Such good times were those

2 Likes

5 Likes

tom cruise mask GIF

5 Likes

It seems Xbox’s Gamescom event was recorded today

13 Likes

he also tweeted earlier something like “they call me one take P” but deleted it I guess. Wonder if he had to do another take and jumped the gun lol

I wonder if they recorded the release date for Halo Infinite since the COD reveal is two days away. Or maybe they recorded two different versions - one with the release date and one without.

Possible but I think its almost certainty we get it

Possible. We have to see what date Vanguard puts out tomorrow.

1 Like

If the leaks are right, it could be November 5th.

1 Like

I guess they already know the date between the companies, but now publicly they’re playing the game with us and also letting Activision go first with the date and then Microsoft will announce next week.

1 Like

I don’t care for CoD much but according to Henderson, the same one who said CoD was a mess a while ago said fans will now be very happy once they see it. This is per Benji Sales. And apparently he’s a real reputable leaker, Henderson.

Agree. All this posturing is only for the fans. I am sure they know each other’s dates.