Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

Smells like starting to ramp up to full production to me😉.

1 Like

This smells like a second team to me.

14 Likes

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

4 Likes

Animated GIF

Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 have been rated in Australia

(August 10)

(August 3)

5 Likes

It smells organic to me.

8 Likes

For Morrowind and in a lesser degree Oblivion remasters are not enough. They will require full remakes which will be just as difficult to make as a new game.

1 Like

A remake of New Vegas seems inevitable

1 Like

A remake studio sounds like a terrible waste of resources, pretty sure there is nothing to this rumour.

1 Like

If they decide to have a remake studio for Bethesda games I would be fine with that, but only if that team cannot be put on new mainline Fallout games. Because if I can choose I would choose brand new games over remasters or remakes any day of the week, especially when a remake takes so many resources and time that could have been spent on a brand new entry.

I wonder if a new team (because I don’t think BGS is big enough to be split in half) could make a great Fallout 5 with supervision of Todd Howard. The question also is, does the man have time for that? He’s on Starfield, after that there will maybe be expansions, then comes TES VI and there’s also Indiana Jones.

Nothing indicates that and I dont believe that the first thing a Bethesda remake studio would do is do a game from Obsidian.

1 Like

First off Kill grounded

Does it smell vegan or paleo.

Regarding this remaster studio rumour I don’t think it’s a waste of resources as you would want more new IP because Xbox aren’t done spending so new studios would create new IP as well and you already have a magnitude of Diversity in the portfolio so i don’t see why we can’t have remasters or remakes in that mix. I know Backwards compatibility is a thing but a game in 2005 still looks and possibly plays like a game in 2005 and that will make people not go back to play it as much as they should in my opinion.

I can see where Hindle is coming from with the New Vegas remake as i think that game is in dier need of a graphical upgrade considering auto hdr is still muddy with that game at the moment.

Also a remaster or remake of a franchise might give Microsoft more knowledge to which IP would be more valuable to have in Gamepass and so on and so forth meaning new games in those old franchises might come about more.

Remake with new content (or new DLC), cut content and new gameplay would be so good. Like FF7R and RE2R.

3 Likes

If BGS is making a remake studio (assumption that those rumors are true) they arent gonna make a non bethesda game (New Vegas) to start.

Sorry can’t say under NDA

1 Like

I am not against a Remake studio but I would want it to be for all Xbox Ips not just Bethesda

2 Likes

yeah I agree, MS has a ton of IP that they could remake to gague how much people would like a new game in that IP.

1 Like

The more you add to it, the longer it will take to get to the ones you want to see