Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

Nice new OT, @Shpeshal_Nick !

Wonder what crazy stuff will happen in this one…

2 Likes

Immense despair and desperation probably

6 Likes

That’ll only last so long, until frakin’ gators show up…

2 Likes

Thats nice. So you only need the ~42 GB of game executable and data if you play online. Flight Sim will then use a local data cache for the streamed world data. Do we have any information how large this cache will grow?

If that’s even his final form…

1 Like
5 Likes

Aight cool

All players can join Public Worlds to dive into an Appalachia that’s wildly different from Adventure Mode.

One Public World will be available to players at a time. Public World themes will rotate monthly in the live version of the game, so that you regularly have fresh experiences to try out.

Here are some of the Public World themes you can expect to see

While creating your Custom World, you can choose among a broad array of customization settings and then let your imagination run wild with the possibilities! Here are some of the options at your disposal:

• Workshop: Build in previously restricted areas, disable the need for electricity, increase your C.A.M.P. budget and build height, relax building restrictions, disable item collision, and more.
  • Combat: Infinite enemy spawns, alter PvP rules, adjust enemy difficulty, give yourself infinite ammo, change item durability, and more.
  • General: Disable Fast Travel or make it free. Choose special weather effects, including Radstorms and Nuke Zones, as well as new weather effects, like Quantum Storm and Dark Bog. Add filters for a unique view of Appalachia, adjust jump height, fall damage, or even the consequences on death.

If you are not currently an active Fallout 1st member, don’t worry. You can still join your friends who are Fallout 1st members in the Custom Worlds that they’ve set up while they are online.

https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/4xf2LnnG0xvGuj1z3ERynX/fallout-76-fallout-worlds-pts-features-and-update-log

2 Likes

If I am reading this correctly, they’ll reveal the date for the flighting next Thursday

4 Likes

It begins… Friday!

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

Do we know when we can expect to see the UE5 demo from GDC by The Coalition?

Man is life good to be a Game Pass warrior. I’m never buying another game again.

5 Likes

Did I miss an announcement here?

Oops, nvm I completely forgot that Halo didn’t have any release date yet… :joy: :joy:

I literally said that to a buddy two days ago. Then I bought Death’s Door yesterday…

6 Likes

I’m the opposite. I’m buying more third party games day 1 because I don’t have to buy first party games anymore.

If I had to buy Halo Infinite and FH5, I would not have thought about getting Lost Judgement or Guardians of the Galaxy this year.

GP and rewards is so good for my wallet.

6 Likes

Hehe, I still haven’t bought a single game yet this year. Death’s Door was the first time I got the itch, but my backlog said no.

2 Likes

And just like that, Xbox will become the favorite console for devs.
It’s all just a matter of time now, but it won’t take that long.

24 Likes