Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

ID has a second studio in Frankfurt Germany, but whether they are just support or a second team is not known.

2 Likes

I don’t really know about it, but it could be a remaster like others have said.

What happens when Forza Horizon 5 wins GOTY this year at all the major award ceremonies?

1 Like

Funny.

1 Like

well it depends if horizon forbidden west launches on or before the 20th of November since sony games are heavily favored for the award, ratchet and demon souls will be up there as well.

You mean for the racing/sports genre or overall game of the year? Because overall, that’s not happening.

1 Like

It’s gonna be Horizon Forbidden West and you know it.

Next year though it’s gonna be BOTW2 vs GOW2 vs Starfield.

Whoever wins that one, two groups of people gonna be MAD.

add Elden Ring to that list

2 Likes

More like Horizon II vs Starfield in 2022 and BOTW 2 vs GOWR in 2023.

1 Like

Hm no, Starfield won’t win that either. C’mon you know how this works by now.

2 Likes

Elden Ring will win this one.

imagine deathloop winning game of the year with an xbox+bethesda logo. PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN

Fable is going to look insane. It will likely look less realistic in tone (unless they end up opting for more realistic style this time) and more colorful but man… it’s going to be something special.

if they get the combat mechanics down right, I am highly confident fable will be one of the best looking games of the generation

1 Like

I don’t know, I’m still reveling in CyberPunk 2077 winning so many awards at GameCom 2020:

1. Best PC Game
  2. Best Role-Playing Game
  3. Best of Gamescom
  4. Gamescom “Most Wanted” Consumer Award
  5. Best Sony PlayStation Game

So what does that say when the best game on PlayStation went on to be delisted entirely from the platform up until just last week?

:eyes:

8 Likes

DOOM Eternal is getting the XSX update tomorrow, man am I glad I waited with playing it. It should look crazy with raytracing, ar 1800p and 60fps.

1 Like

same could be said about evolve

I can’t disagree more with your take on this.

First: If a person wants to play a game on easy mode for whatever reason that shouldn’t diminish the experience or value of the game.

Secondly, I beat miles morales in about 9 or 10 hours and my wife beat rift part in 12 - 14 hours approximately. Those are pretty average completion times. I would consider your case an outlier than normal. As yes, people do trophy hunting and try to 100% games but it’s not the majority and shouldn’t be considered typical.

The original poster’s opinion was what i would take to be the typical PlayStation game experience. the average gamer isn’t getting 25 hours to 30 hours out of miles morales and rift apart.

7 Likes

Look at 0:50: this Is not CGI. Those Trees are in game.

Not even gonna ask why someone would flag all those comments.