Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

Which was delayed from Xbox 360 launch in November.

Nintendo has something to say to you

Sounds like halo infinite ironically

I dont think Nintendo has ever held a game and the only one that Ive actually heard is Metroid Prime Trilogy.

I was obviously joking with the post you’re referring too. I do not claim to know more then the insiders here, however the fact they’ve gone from being sure of 2021 to then shifting to Mar w022 tells me thier info may be off.

I will stick by Holiday 2022

Is this him recently saying that?

If not holiday next year, then hopefully early or mid 2023. But imagine if they do manage to get Avowed and Starfield out next year.

They held yoshi’s crafted world, new super mario bros u deluxe I believe as well

1 Like

this is why Nintendo have ninjas if they didn’t have them these would have been leaked(fully)

Lol

1 Like

Sony doesn’t technically hold games but they do give their studios 6+ months if needed for quality assurance and polishing. Infamous Second Son, The Order 1886, Uncharted 4, Horizon Zero Dawn and Days Gone were all originally Fall titles before getting delayed to the following year so while perhaps not technically holding them, again, Sony does give them the time needed.

If Starfield is March 2022, it gets dated at E3. If the trailer ends with only 2022 and no date/year at all, im going with November 2022. And regardless of Game Pass, Starfield will sell 10m+ copies easily because Bethesda fans will simply want to have it and im sure they know that there would most likely be expansions so in a way, they’re better off buying it.

4 Likes

Yep

Dam this Starfield stuff is odd as hell maybe Xbox / Bethesda is really spreading false information left and right. What if Hellblade II not being at E3 is also fake information :rofl:

Honestly at this point I wait those couple weeks and then we’ll see what happens. Halo is the only certain thing now.

3 Likes

new info ?

I think its just a what if thing

2 Likes

1140183_20754226766e0c2e9fde06c0b9d70557

Yepyep

i remember the interview, this video was the highlight of that interview lol

3 Likes

This was in his info dump last year.

Yeah it might be time to put on the e3 blinders till the actual show. No reason following all this craziness. We will find out soon enough.

One thing microsoft is getting a ton of interest out of all the Starfield stuff

1 Like