Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

22/23 will be insane

Hope they have a good showing at Gamescom, don’t forget about us Europeans.

2 Likes

Can I get a link to that Xbox Wire article? I think Avowed is an early 2023 game. Sponger said it was a late 2022 game but Covid probably delayed it a few months.

I really like the idea of another paper Mario style game from Obsidian. Especially with the Conker ip. Call it Cardboard Conker.

I think this might be the one.

1 Like

POTC Sea of Thieves update is out now, this is such a cool cosplay/stream haha

5 Likes

Brad Sam’s

1 Like

Sea of Thieves gaining 3000 concurrent users per 10 minutes currently. So, when do we expect the servers to completely break? :smiley:

11 Likes

Nice stress testing to help with Halo :smiley:

:smiley:

10 Likes

Some really cool stuff. Especially the second to last one.

9 Likes
12 Likes

Wow PG are getting their positions filled thick and fast now.

1 Like

Yes, see Spiderman. Disney allows Sony to be heavy-handed with that and it just releases on one Platform. Indy will be on Xbox, PC and mobile via Cloud Streaming, so Disney won’t have any concerns about it not having a wider distribution.

1 Like

PG is hiring so much it’s unbelievable, leave something for the others too lol.

2 Likes

Yup

There will simply be a price point…

Xbox pays and they get it…

Balls in Xbox court.

It’s probably illegal to do both!

2 Likes

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

4 Likes

I hope that MS can show something new at each big show, clearly the order of priority is TGA > Gamescom > TGS. I’m conflicted about announcing the Kojima thing at TGS to show interest in Japan or at TGA to use the huge audience of Geoff. Honestly Avowed is perfect for Gamescom, to keep the conversation hot about Xbox rpgs, they also have to show Scorn, Crossfire X, also As Dusk Falls is missing (not even mentioned during E3, the only XGS game alongside SoD 3), Warhammer Darktide has gone silent, etc…

:slight_smile:

12 Likes