Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

will smith no GIF

1 Like

The world is very well done, but human nps and facial animations are worse than Fallout 4 still, they have many things to fix yet, I hope that with next year expansion and X/S patch, they will polish it more. If you go on Bethesda site it’s not really specified that The Pitt in 2022 will come alongside a next gen patch, so we’ll see, we have only Sarah Bond words for it.

Im just hoping the plan is to drop The Pitt with a proper enhancement. I love the fps boosted version even if its at 1080p but if F76 is one of the most played gamepass games then I reckon a good show of faith in the game is to give it a patch even if its just to push 4k60fps.

Loadtimes on the X|S right now for the game are like 3 seconds :skull:.

I heard y’all like Crackdown…

16 Likes

Hell Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

I love it when Phil Spencer just name dropped it at the end as like a “yeah… We have the ES6 in our back pocket as well.”

2 Likes

Many didn’t get it, now the assumption is that only new IPs are exclusive, lmao.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah because it makes total sense to keep Bethesda’s next big IP that they definitely have designs to be at least as big as Fallout, exclusive but not Fallout or ES.

Season 9 Ok GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I guess Xbox can still shock them when ES6 finally does come around and the PlayStation logo is missing lol.

6 Likes

I didn’t say that it makes sense. XD

It has been a lucky coincidence that the first big tentpole Bethesda game to be announced as exclusive was a new IP, complaints are coming only from fanatics, a similar reasoning can be made for Redfall. Next they’ll announce big exstablished IPs (like Wolfenstein 3), tentpole existing franchises will be the last (TES, Fallout, Doom) 1-2 years down the line, when it will be already an accepted concept.

1 Like

The TP/FP debate is pretty interesting as Xbox now owns the best FPS IPs and studios. So that’s pretty obvious they will have a lot of FPS coming every year. And I think that’s an interesting offer, considering its competitors are pretty much going the opposite way. So that’s basically a statement from Xbox, but it has always been its identity since the start, with Halo CE and then Morrowind.

It’s been known as the shooter box ! Everyone knows that.

But that doesn’t mean they won’t have TP games. They will get some TP games like Grounded, State of Decay or Fable, it’s just that that’s not the priority. But now that Xbox have secured that FPS/WRPG genre pretty well, they can go after some well known TP games studios like IOI or Avalanche.

Again, Xbox is not chasing trends. They strategically acquired what’s their fans like.

But yeah, we will hear that debate a lot this gen I think, because that’s the strength of Playstation…

3 Likes

Key that Wolf 3 is xbox exclusive and I dont care that its the “conclusion” to the trilogy. If you put that on ps5 now the messaging gets muddied again.

3 Likes

I know you didn’t :wink:.

I guess it is still stages of denial for a lot of people. Meanwhile I just sit back and know the games are already ‘paid’ for :ok_hand:. That is still a bit mental that almost everything that was shown I don’t have to spend another pound for.

2 Likes

They didn’t care with Hellblade 2 and The Outer Worlds 2, I doubt they’ll care for Wolfenstein 3.

6 Likes

And once again Phil will then say “and like the much beloved space epic Starfield, this too will be exclusive to Xbox.”

There is no reason whatsoever to not treat it the same way.

5 Likes

I don’t like Japanese games but if Xbox wants to reach billions of gamers, they will need to make all kind of games. Xbox now needs Japanese games, family games and 3rd person story driven games.

2 Likes

Totally. But Sunday should have been the end of the conversation so if people still want to delude themselves then let them.

1 Like

Sunday?

I meant last Sunday lol.

Ooooh, haha, for a sec I thought something would be this Sunday. :slight_smile:

Yeah for sure . But once it’s time for TES VI to get its grand reveal the conversation will begin again, lol.

No. My bad, it was bad English on my part lol.