Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

Indeed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Blessing? But yeah I could swear also that he went with Q1.

I don’t know anymore, my head is spinning, lol. People on Reddit been telling me Grubb really isn’t all that. I was under the impression he gave us lots of correct E3 info last year way before it was announced but they claim it’s not true at all and that he’s been consistently wrong, trying to gain claut and what not. Either we have some Grubby haters there, lmao, or there’s truth to it.

But…it’s not important enough to start a real investigation or research on for, haha.

2 Likes

lmao ok

I can’t with these insiders jumping to confirm each other informations

The reality is that the transition to WFH during COVID protocols has not been a smooth one.

In my opinion, we are likely to feel the effects of the COVID-era development cycles until early 2023. Internal deadlines get pushed back all of the time, only this time, it’s an industry-wide issue. Not to mention, the vaccination rollout is an entirely different scenario compared to the U.S., so until the rest of the world is caught up, get used to delays and long cycles.

4 Likes

Still think March 2022 is the date and at worse something like June.

No way they reveal this game in 2 weeks and hold it 17 months because thats not how BGS seems to work.

3 Likes

Yea I think june is latest

and if you smooch in Wolfenstein 3 in March then we can all be happy and …

ben carson t GIF

4 Likes

Wait… I don’t think that’s the proper usage for “smooch”…

2 Likes

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

XGS output in 2021 is not bad at all. Exclusive-wise, yes, sure, but in terms of output, it’s good compared to some other publishers.

1 Like

p6wlpeq1cis61

In other news (but XGS related nonetheless)

It’s crazy how well this game holds up to this day, this looks good!

8 Likes

Farsight what do you classify as the output of XGS in 2021. Curious about it.

Skyrim still looks incredible.

2 Likes

I compiled everything what’s announced for 2021 so far in this thread

2 Likes

Thats a very convincing argument

Just because he says something doesn’t mean it’s definitely correct.

We have several interviews that shows Starfield was in full development well before the time Jason claims.

I can’t hear you over the hullabaloo!

1 Like