Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

Of the newly rumoured ones, I really enjoyed IOI but Rocksteady is the one I’d break the bank for. Makers of precisely the type of game Xbox lacks.

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

More GIF by Shorty Awards

4 Likes

Microsoft had 30 billion bucks ready for Tiktok. They can buy a few more major publishers.

2 Likes

No Paradox Interactive on the rumor list?

Even if we don’t get all of them tomorrow we may see at least one it just depends on if they can get it done in time for tomorrow either way Xbox fans gonna be eating bring on halo infinite BABY!!

ALL OF THEM!

If they announce a big studio tomorrow i think it’s avalanche

That would make sense with the project typhoon

Typhoon is supposedly the only XGSP game on display tomorrow.

Makes sense I never thought for a second the Diablo like dragon rpg would be there I think they save that for maybe the VGAS or e3 2022

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

I mean obviously Flight Sim shadow drops tomorrow or Tuesday, but I’m not counting that.

Damn people be forgetting about As Dusk Falls

2 Likes

I don’t know. I think COVID probably did a number on that game, seeing as how much it involved motion capture, performance capture, and real actors based on the BTS from last year.

Considering it was set for release this year when it was announced last year, theres 100% gonna be a trailer

I would bet good money that it slipped.

That seemed like a game that required a lot of moving parts involving people, even for a AA story-driven game.

Why do people do that to themselves. At the end of the year people will say that we only got Halo and Forza. When you bring up all the other games they “don’t count” Psychonauts isn’t ExClUsIvE, Grounded was in early access, Flight Sim was on PC. Idk why Xbox fans put up their own roadblocks for themselves.

7 Likes

Not going to lie here, even without japanese studios I’d be satisfied with this.

Japanese studios or publishers could go on with a partnership only.

This is a MS auto-fabricated problem, they were the first to push the multi-release on different devices as a marketing tool, so…and Psychonauts 2 not being exclusive is a fact, it’s not an “Xbox fan roadblock”, fortunately it will ship on GP day one at least.