Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

14 Likes

P5_portrait_of_Morgana's_cat_form

This cat will appear.

4 Likes

I have a feeling that thereā€™s going to be some truly shockingly great Game Pass surprises Sunday. Last year I believe they showed a trailer and I remember going all ā€œoh man,look at all these games comingā€ letā€™s go!

On my knees for back 4 blood.

I canā€™t wait to see what Project Typhoon is.

14 Likes

And I canā€™t wait to see Halo multiplayer and what Starfield is. If they land these two well thatā€™s an instant 8/10 for me lol

15 Likes

Omen by itself makes it a 8/10 for me. Everything else is just a bonus.

6 Likes

And I canā€™t wait to see Halo multiplayer, Starfield and Forza Horizon 5. If they land these three well thatā€™s an instant 9 /10 for me. :grin:

2 Likes

Showing cgi for a game out in a few months is a horrible idea

1 Like

if there is a nice FH5 trailer and it lands this year the show is already a 10/10 for me :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I hope Forza horizon 5 has a more in depth customization, with way more body parts for cars.

I need it.

Anyone have a timestamp for when Jeff Grubb said this stuff? Could just be speculation, rather than something he actually has a source for. Iā€™m not gonna worry about it.

Iā€™m guessing speculation

Nothing ? I mean project Typhoon and Dragon kinda leaked + Kojima etc.

Imagine if insiders hadnā€™t leaked anything at all. Weā€™d be experiencing E3 without knowing a single thing, experiencing project Typhoon and Dragon + Kojima and other announcements in the future for the first timeā€¦At least itā€™s gonna be fun watching other peoples reactions who had no clue about these announcements.

I genuinely hope, HOPE, that MS has some surprises in store that even the ā€˜ā€˜insidersā€™ā€™ are unaware of. I really hope theyā€™ve deliberately fed insiders with fake information on some stuff just to blow us all away with brand new announcements. Plus imagine youā€™re working for or at XGS and youā€™ve worked so hard to make your great game and you canā€™t wait to share this for the first time with everyone but somehow it gets leaked before you get a chance to announce it for the first time. I genuinely hope nothing else gets leaked until E3.

Iā€™ll admit Iā€™m a massive hypocrite. I donā€™t like leaks but I canā€™t look away either :). Guess, as much as I hate leaks, Iā€™m addicted to them. At least the Xbox leaks.

1 Like

The projects leaked, but not the conference. Though I do feel Microsoft has been dripfeeding some ā€˜wonā€™t be thereā€™sā€™ to create reasonable expectations. I remember back in 2019 the trailer for Bleeding Edge leaked completely. That was kind of a bummer.

1 Like

Soon

Battlefield

Yup

Wait what. The new Arkane Vampire game is supposed to be some open world multiplayer stuff? What? Why ;________;