Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

We need to close Jez, Jeff and Ahmad to the wardrobe for this time :laughing:

1 Like

Nobody is having a crisis.

People just trying to make sense out of how possibly 343 ā€œcanā€™t have timeā€ to press record on a game thats been content locked since last year and has spent more than 8-9 months polishing.

5 Likes

Discussion of legitimate confusion=having a crisis? Okay lol. I donā€™t see anyone tripping balls about it, just some genuine confusion.

Anyway, actually contributing to the current topic, I am with the group that hopes that there IS single player gameplay. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a make or break thing, but I feel like not showing singleplayer gameplay after last yearā€™s showcase might have some of the public/gaming media skeptical regardless of how good MP looks. Weā€™re less than a week away now so weā€™ll see if Grubbā€™s speculation is correct soon enough.

2 Likes

Wwā€™re 6 days away. Iā€™m in wait and see mode, not gonna get worried about stuff especially when it doesnā€™t make sense.

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised that nothing has leaked this year. Usually MS is very leaky and everything is out a week before the event.

Kinda glad it hasnā€™t tbh. Nice to have a event without knowing everything going in :joy:

2 Likes

You sure grubb said that? Iā€™m pretty sure he said campaign cutscenes, which is not cgi.

2 Likes

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

2 Likes

How big is Tango? Iā€™ve been thinking if they could have another team that isnā€™t on Ghostwire Tokyo maybe working on a Xbox game now.

Rather a big shame if not and that nothing is made for Xbox until GT is finished. It is what it is, though.

They have over 200 people and their small team is the one making ghostwire

6 Likes

I would assume they have something in pre production for the main team to move onto once Ghostwire Tokyo is done.

1 Like

Is that really true? Donā€™t remember reading that.

Ya Iā€™ve never heard that one either.

If thatā€™s true, nice!!!

Iā€™m extremely curious what they could be working on. Horror is a genre where still a lot can be done with. Itā€™s possible this is The evil Within 3?

Yeah Shinji Mikami is not leading the Ghostwire team and has his own project with the main team there. Klobrilles last studio update listed over 200 employees for Tango but I donā€™t have time to dig that up right now, can later unless someone else has it handy.

1 Like

200+ is in the OP here, I do remember seeing something that suggested project(s), maybe a job description.

1 Like

Interesting about tango because from some reason I thought it was a studio with under 100 employees. I do wonder if theyā€™re 200+ if they have other games in the work. TBH i didnā€™t really like what iā€™ve seen in ghostwire, but intrigued in studio

1 Like

Really?

So then Mikami is already making his dream game?

Ghostwire seems like a big game, looks AAA also, didnā€™t think it was being developed by a smaller team.

The exact same for me.

The CG trailer had me very hyped,because that looked great. Since Tango had only made third person horror so far I automatically assumed this would be third person too,but set in Japan. And Japan was new for them as a game location. But so far what theyā€™ve shown is nothing like how I imagined it.

In my opinion this is the problem with showing a CG trailer,or well, can be a problem. It was my own fault that I went 100% in expecting third person.

1 Like