Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

XGS output in 2021 is not bad at all. Exclusive-wise, yes, sure, but in terms of output, it’s good compared to some other publishers.

1 Like

p6wlpeq1cis61

In other news (but XGS related nonetheless)

It’s crazy how well this game holds up to this day, this looks good!

8 Likes

Farsight what do you classify as the output of XGS in 2021. Curious about it.

Skyrim still looks incredible.

2 Likes

I compiled everything what’s announced for 2021 so far in this thread

2 Likes

Thats a very convincing argument

Just because he says something doesn’t mean it’s definitely correct.

We have several interviews that shows Starfield was in full development well before the time Jason claims.

I can’t hear you over the hullabaloo!

1 Like

Is Crackdown still off the menu? Even if it’s done by The Coalition?

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 Likes

NO BRIT

Then what is The Coalition going to make?

I looked through the credits on Mobygames. Doesn’t paint a complete picture but a lot of people who worked on Fallout 4 and Skyrim worked on Fallout76 in the same roles. These are documented facts and not some hearsay and support Jasons claims.

I know Grubb guessed otherwise, but I really think Mara is closer than people think. We’ve seen more in engine/bts, it’s a far more compact and smaller experience and Covid probably hit Hellblade 2 extremely hard in a way it likely wouldn’t Mara (namely mocap and QA).

Crack of Wardown? 4?

Cr4ckW4arDown : The Whelming

I would absolutely love a Crackdown 4. Can you all imagine a new gen Crackdown 4, entirely designed for the Series S/X and running on UE5?!

CraftyIllustriousBetafish-max-1mb

12 Likes

Yall think NT will do something along the lines of enslaved odyssey again or will it more Hellblade style experiences?

I can only too well, and I can imagine the disappointment being as bad :smiley:

1 Like

Who’s that account? Legit?

If we get another teaser then honestly I just wish they’d keep that for E3 next year. Overall it would have been so much better not to hear all this misinformation all the time. Then expectations for E3 for Starfield probably wouldn’t even have existed.

It’s true that it isn’t there way at all. But who knows what might have caused it to change, that they just couldn’t have the reveal and release in the same year. Technically the reveal already happened in 2018, so it makes the situation a little different. But I’m sure the intention was to have deep dive and release in the same year. Todd said this in multiple interviews after the teaser had been shown.

We also had Phil mentioning the game quite a lot last year when the acquisition wasn’t even finalized yet, making many to believe the game was much closer than we thought and then on top of that came these insiders…blergh.