Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

Yeah it was a good decision. Immediately put Bethesda on stage and announce their next big game is exclusive to set the record straight.

4 Likes

Those Starfield screenshots….

andy samberg snl GIF

4 Likes
11 Likes

In-engine though,that’s the thing I don’t get. Shouldn’t it have said captured real-time from Xbox/PC? Which the trailer for FarCry 6 for example did.

Om otherEra we had talks in the past about in-game,in-engine and I remember it was often said in-engine isn’t necessarily representative of how it will look. I can’t imagine that for a game that is nearing completion.

Skyrim in space…yeah I can see it now.

This game is going to be something special for Xbox, I can feel it.

1 Like

Big update !

And Doom Eternal XSX end of this month! SO glad I waited for the update.

Now I need to start thinking about what difficulty I will put it on,I don’t want my dog to get scared of me because of me yelling at the game out of anger or frustration,lol. I know it isn’t exactly a easy game, even on normal.

Idk I expect the final game to look like that anyway since it’s so close to release

Can we talk about Age of Empires IV being the first PC game on Xbox Cloud Gaming?

5 Likes

Didn’t even catch that, that’s pretty big news

So you can play that on mobile?

Yep

Yeah, once cloud gaming comes to Xbox, there you have Age of Empires on Xbox. Obviously not the way one would want it, but still.

2 Likes

This just sounds great man.

Starfield

TH: “Well, the game is set about 300 plus years in our own future. And Constellation is this kind of last group of space explorers. It’s like NASA meets Indiana Jones meets the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, a group of people that are still searching for answers. There are a lot of factions in the game but that’s the main one that you’ll become a part of. It’s kind of like Skyrim in terms of the structure of the game, where you’re going to be who you want to be, and then there’s different factions that you can join, and really carve your own path.

“So we have one story that we’re telling, and then we have a lot of other ones, like we love to do. And our hope is that each player feels like they could say, here’s who I want to be in this universe – and then we’re giving them an outlet to express that.”

5 Likes

I’m so hyped for Halo. GOD! Multiplayer looks sick. This game going F2P is going to DOMINATE. No other shooter is safe. 343i redemption arc incoming.

2 Likes

No idea, could be a Cloud Gaming on PC only and Edge Browsers on the Xbox

If they can’t come up with a controller control scheme I have to imagine a mobile one isn’t going to happen.

WHAT A DAY

6 Likes

Any thoughts on the Halo release date being posted missing? The only thing that makes sense to me is that they are negotiating maybe a marketing deal and they’re not quite there yet. Can’t think what it would be right enough.

Holy shit.

1 Like