Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

I do too. I’d rather see Avowed even though I love Outer Worlds but I just finished it’s last dlc so I’d rather have a small break from it but it seems like it’ll be the other way around. I don’t think we will get it but I’d really like to see compulsions game

(post deleted by Microsoft)

2 Likes

(post deleted by Sega Xbox)

2 Likes

Phone Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

3 Likes

:joy:

It is live

3 Likes

ufc 223 sport GIF by UFC

3 Likes

Of course they do count per se. But there is no denying that I have allready played both Grounded in Early Access and Flight Sim has been out for a year and is just a console port. Psychonauts 2 is a AA platformer which whilst probably being awesome is still a small game.

This does not generate the same excitement as new AAA exclusives. Nothing strange about it.

It’s quite baffling that Xbox, with the backing of Microsoft, doesn’t seem to have a marketing department. If they do it is heavily underfunded and almost non-existant outside of the anglosphere.

This is the last piece that PlayStation is running circles around Xbox at. In Europe it’s almost comical.

2 Likes

Agreed, even in Canada it’s noticeable. You rarely ever see Xbox ads here, while PlayStation is plastered everywhere and is synonymous with console gaming.

Really hope Microsoft revamps the Xbox marketing team.

2 Likes

Surprised to hear that, thought Canada would be better. I don’t know what they are doing… Microsoft as one of the biggest global companies in the world should be able to do global marketing.

1 Like

Maybe their marketing head is some sort of guru who believes only in new types of marketing and downplays good old strategies, it’s the only explanation imo.

1 Like

" An entire show focused on games"

1 Like

This E3 is going to disappoint…

God damn the doomposting starting early.

Hehe

11 Likes

Yeah I was watching the XboxCanada twitch stream when they were doing the launch countdown streams and was getting PS5 ads every 15 mins. But it looks like it’s getting better I’ve been getting gamepass ads now on twitch.

September is getting packed…

Do you guys think we can see a XGS game sneaking into this month?

image image image image image image image

3 Likes

Sonic Colors Ultimate (September 7th) and Lost Judgment (September 24th) too! It’s a packed month.

2 Likes

The fake insiders are Doom posting again for clicks. Heads up tomorrow will be an epic show and we’ll have a lot of cool stuff to talk about

1 Like