Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Look who has a store page now! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

YES!!!

should we expect some type of announcement soon?

This is now clearly an E3 shadow drop.

7 Likes

Keeping my prediction.

4 Likes

No way they shadow drop on E3 stage…wait, it’s not even available for pre-order at retail. Are they not doing physical copies of Psychonauts 2? and yet its releasing this year?

I have no idea, I feel conflicted. I want to agree on this, ahhhh.

I’m very excited for Psychonauts 2.

7 Likes

That was also me lol. Man my base Xbox one was in terrible condition by the end. None of the buttons on the console worked (power, eject, sync) so I had to turn the console on with the controller, the disc drive seemed to have no power and didn’t take in discs anymore, and the thumbsticks on my controller were whittled down to absolute nothingness. I was wanting to upgrade to a One X in 2019ish but I knew the “Scarlet” would be coming soon, so I clung onto what I had until the very end.

Seems like it’s gone gold and is real close?

10 Likes

Happy The Rock GIF Oh we close close!! I can’t wait!

3 Likes

Pre-download is up for Psychonauts 2. Use the regular Xbox app and you will be able to start the pre-download.

4 Likes

if the game is available for pre-load, this game is extremely close to release. so much for the game being released in the latter part of the year like so, so many predicted.

My God so much better I don’t get mid gen refresh always been like that

2 Likes

Maybe this is part of the busy week that twitter was popping off about? Shadow drop this week?

My friend, I cannot tell you how much I’m looking forward to this game. I remember falling in love with the first when I was wrapping up high school, and when they announced it was getting a sequel nearly twenty years later, I was transported back to a time where responsibilities were light and time felt far more lenient. I supported it via Kickstarter, but when Xbox announced their acquisition, I knew we were going to get something special. Even if it weren’t released on Game Pass, I would be there day one.

4 Likes

The first one coming to game pass is also another giveaway that this is gonna be an E3 drop.

1 Like

It really is getting to that point now with the fact it is up for preload.

2 Likes

When you realize that E3 is just over 5 weeks away…. COVID has skewed my sense of time.

6 Likes

Feels like just yesterday we got the perfect dark reveal

5 Likes

Tell me about it. Five more weeks till we get another look at some sweet Infinite gameplay.

1 Like

Very nice, already preloading on my Series X. The “download any game, even if you don’t own it yet” feature is genuinely amazing.

1 Like