Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

FH 5 using old gen tech Makes sense and probs why they have got the game out so fast. I think FH 6 will be a huge jump, and will see the series be given a break

Hmm Forza would tie in to my theory that a new branch launches this year

I’d love to see a Forza akin to Need For Speed Underground or Midnight Club.

4 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Finally, Perfect Dark Kart.

3 Likes

Why do we need a 3rd series entry into Forza. This is what I would start calling overkill lol.

2 Likes

combining this post with what sponger has said previously about inxiles projects (that its related to the events of the past year) I wonder if they are doing something star wars? I know everyone (including me) assumed that it must be something to do with a bethesda ip, but it does seem like it lines up a bit better to be something star wars.

Random list of info

1. been worked on for 2.5 months apparently, so started in February. which lines up with lucasfilm asking for game pitches in january
  2. George Lucas asked Brian Fargo to run lucasfilm games around 2000, so maybe he would just greenlight their proposal
  3. idk I didnt have enough points for a list really

Forza Nascar ? Forza MotoGP ? Forza Drone Racing League ? Forza Red Bull Air Race World Championship ?

:laughing:

bring back Monster Truck Madness

2 Likes

A massive micro machines inspired forza game with huge MP tracks, sort of like a top down/isometric driving stunt Fall Guys.

I would agree on this point as well but a different spin off could bolster Forza’s audience, especially since Street Racing has a mass appeal.

I honestly don’t want XGS to bother with spin offs period. Xbox needs new big IPs. I feel like Gears, Forza, and Halo have been carrying the load for a while now. Time for something fresh and new imo.

3 Likes

Cough,Forza.net: The official website of the Forza franchise. There technically is already a third series.

3 Likes

i think it’s kart game, imo another realistic forza game will be overkill.

also it will be family friendly game

Of course, I was just throwing around the idea, I wouldn’t want the creative freedom of these teams compromised, so it’d only be if they wanted to do it themselves :slight_smile:

People throw around lots of ideas for what they want the Xbox teams to do next, like Mando for Coalition, or Fallout for InXile or Obsidian, doesn’t mean those teams actually want to do those games, lol

1 Like

Maybe Project Gotham Kart racing so you dont have to use the Forza name haha

Yep. Only one Ill take is maybe another Halo ODST variant.

I’d like for some spinoff(s) for senseless Light Gun Shooter on Rails style games. Maybe one game with DLC for different Microsoft IP material. Halo with the Flood, Gears with wretches and juvies and dusters, BattleToads with their things, Perfect Dark with whatever, Doom with demons, Wolfenstein with baddies, Fallout with bobbleheads and badies, etc.

1 Like

I hope we’re going to see some wild animals roaming the lands of Halo Infinite in the E3 demo. They looked great in the reveal trailer a few years ago. I just saw this part in Outriders prologue with all the beasts running around, that’s neat stuff!

When they showed the game last year I was afraid it was going to be fully open world complete with all the usual busy work that many of these games fall victim to and that’s the last thing I want for Halo. Thankfully they have said there are still plenty of more closed off areas for the missions, this is exactly what IMO Halo needs to be.

1 Like

Couch coop is great. For many people the first game/s they play is something together with someone else. This is basically the reason why many people start on a Nintendo console.

I convinced my roommate to play Halo and she does not play games. We played on easy even so without my help she would have stopped because it is really difficult to adapt the mind to a controller. Even if I did the majority of the progress to her it felt like she accomplished something. Tomorrow we will start with Halo 2. Without splitscreen this would not be possible.

It is in fact a real bummer that she probably won’t ever play Halo 5 with me.

Especially casuals love to play on one system this is still a thing with call of duty. (Not campaign) But it is a selling point regardless.

1 Like

That’s nice and all, but still sounds niche af to me.