Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Yea theres very deep lore with zeta halo

Yeah, splitscreen is a waste of resources. Esp. if it impacts the game negatively in performance etc. Even if I play with others at home, multiple screens is preferable. Splitscreen is not fun and was only a thing because there werenā€™t that many options.

The problem is the Halo community, just take the splitscreen away and it will be the end of the world.

3 Likes

I donā€™t see many franchises that could welcome a spin off on Xboxā€¦

Halo, Forza, Gearsā€¦ ?

Do they all live together in collectives playing splitscreens or what? They always whine is my impression, let them. :wink:

The game is cross-gen, is the game supporting split-screen such a big deal? And plenty of people DO use split screen, particularly those with siblings. lol

1 Like

Letā€™s just sayā€¦ they are difficult to please.

1 Like

Hehe. I just think that with online and crossplay surely there are better ways than splitscreen to play together.

Kids with only one screen? In the 90ā€™s maybe. :wink:

8 Likes

couch co-op has the least latency and is easiest to set up.

1 Like

That is a very good point and I didnā€™t think of that. I just desperately want more Ori, lol. Imagine a new Ori game built exclusively for next-gen :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Grubb confirms Mexico for Forza

9 Likes

How far inā€¦?

1 hour 40

1 Like

Xbox about to end Q3 and Q4 insanely if they cram in Forza, Starfield, Halo and whatever else.

2 Likes

Having bought the the Burnout, Split/Second and several other similar IP Playground Games presents Forza Arcade.

1 Like

Hear me out the return of Project Gotham Racing. I know itā€™s a dream but Iā€™d love to see it again.

4 Likes

Forza Kart! Race with all your favourite Xbox characters like Masterchief, Senua, Marcus Phoenix and Steve!

2 Likes

i fucking love this video lmao

2 Likes

Second half will be stacked for Microsoft and Xbox. I like the wide Phil video where a woman wearing a PlayStation beanie is standing behind a door and he just walks in and she goes splat against the wall behind the door. lmao. For the video you posted though, whereā€™s the music from? Sounds like itā€™s from the movie Scarface.

2 Likes