Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

The update is: There is no update.

But the second thing is VERY interesting. Wonder what that’s about?

That would be a bummer, but there are plenty of opportunities to announce a partnership with Kojima. Gamescom or if Xbox has a XO this year. Or just totally randomly in a newsdrop during any week.

Can you imagine if this November we’ll get Halo, Starfield and FH5? That’s some serious megatons.

PC Booty day eh?

1 Like

I don’t know maybe talk about the new store?

But hopefully also something in the line of bringing the PC and Console Gamepass catalogue closer together. For example Outriders on PC Gamepass would have been great.

Just posted the clip for everyone to discuss.

Man Grubb is always good for news.

1 Like

Probably Microsoft acknowledging the Windows’s Store is subpar and announcing the changes to the store that Windows Central revealed.

1 Like

This makes the most sense. I hope this conversion happens sooner rather than later.

Actually I have just realised that it is Matt Booty doing the blog post. I am not so sure now what it could be actually, maybe to do with actual games?

He made it sound like it’s related to gamepass and store.

Hopefully some sort of initiative or platform groundwork to make their libraries more unified + the rumored store update (with the improved backend and the ability of tacking any .exe executable and distribute from the store)

Somebody mentioned it’s the same day as our monthly Halo update.

:chief_think:

1 Like

Which is the Halo update focusing on PC. :chief_think:

4 Likes

What was the last thing Jeff said about Kojima, that a partnership was very likely to be happening? There have also been rumors from other sources, less reputable that Xbox is/was in talks with Konami for Metal Gear. If that were to be true at all there’s no way Kojima won’t be involved. I very much doubt the latter though. I think there’s a much bigger chance Kojima might be doing the episodic horror that he had planned for Stadia, for Xbox now.

:chief_think:

Good point. I just don’t know what it could be beyond that though. Now I’m more curious than before. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So a recommitment to PC on the day of the Halo Infinite PC update?

No way those two are unrelated.

Maybe revealing some kind of news features or something?

Store revamp?

By the way @Shpeshal_Nick, did you hear anything new about the Paradox / Microsoft talks thing that you mentionned in a podcast in February (iirc) ? Or maybe it was just Empire of Sin coming to Game Pass (I think it was announced in March) ?

1 Like

maybe PC Booty could be a preview of the new MS Store with mods on every game

i hope they fix the PC side stuff so i can stop listening to all the bullshit around it :pray:

1 Like

Why the XGS head would talk about a new Microsoft Store?

1 Like