Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

If they had made this game offline, so that a proper VATS could be in there…*chef’s kiss *

Was this posted yet?

Grounded has been releasing a major update roughly every month, usually on the last Thursday.

• 0.1 July 28
  • 0.2 August 25
  • 0.3 September 29
  • 0.4 November 10
  • 0.5 December 15
  • 0.6 January 28
  • 0.7 February 25
  • 0.8 March 24

With that in mind, I believe the full version of Grounded could be released on May 27.

13 Likes

Hi everyone, this is my first post here and I just want to say so happy this place exist.

18 Likes

Not really into survival games. I did check it out when it first launched and thought it was neat. I ran into a bug (no pun intended) and decided to wait for 1.0. Is there going to be a decent story line/single player portion?

Agree.

Hi Ace_Maverick - Welcome!

Feel free to post general stuff on the Community main thread here: XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required - Gaming - XboxEra

This is a thread dedicated for Studio conversations.

3 Likes

Thanks!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Been waiting on this! I think it will be a sound bar

I dont even know what Gears is anymore with these skins and stuff lol

It’s an optional Easter event to have some mindless fun in.

4 Likes

The snowball fight around Christmas last year was fun.

1 Like

exactly :slight_smile:

so true

8 Likes

I like it when the :chipmunk: is saucy.

Saucy spicy squirrel.

4 Likes

Nice been waiting for this! Hoping for a Headset

I read somewhere that it might be a soundbar.

1 Like

Oh I never thought of that. When B&O partnership was announced I think we all automatically assumed headphones.

3 Likes

“As we march towards release – we’re excited to partner with Bang & Olufsen to bring a new premium tier of gaming audio to market for Xbox and Bang & Olufsen fans around the world that travels with you everywhere you love to play Xbox,”

I might be reading too much into it but “travels” sounds like headphones to me.

6 Likes

They’re making subwoofers. Obviously.:wink:

1 Like