Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Yep

Again with the info drops every 2 weeks I would say itā€™s 1000 percent likely halo makes it its a 2020 game releasing in 2021

1 Like

Not worried about Halo Infinite

I think 343 is on thin ice if they fail to get Infinite out this yearā€¦

With seemingly every team on it in polish mode itā€™s coming out this year

1 Like

I fully expect it to release in Novemberā€¦

Yep im betting the week of November 15th

November 12th camp here.

Iā€™m playing fallout 4 now. When it came out if 2015 I didnā€™t give it a fair shake. Itā€™s not nearly as bad as I thought it was. It makes me so excited for starfield. Taking a look at the Xbox most played chart here in the US. Both fallout 4 and Skyrim continue to stay high on the chart despite being singleplayer games and they came out years and years ago.

Starfield is truely going to be massive, and I canā€™t wait. Hoping itā€™s out this year, but preparing for it to come out next spring.

3 Likes

Yeah, Halo is releasing this year.

MS gave them a full year delay, they have money, they have tech, they have skill and people. They have to deliver the best experience Halo has ever seen, they promised that.

And I guess thatā€™s why Joseph Staten is in there, heā€™s the quality control for the vision of the game, he played the games two times straight away, Iā€™m sure he liked it, but he must have told some harsh but constructive criticism to the team as well.

This game will launch this year, and I have faith that theyā€™ll deliver, because they literally have to, theyā€™ve seen the cyberpunk disaster and avoided it, Iā€™m sure they know that if they fail, 343ā€™s already small reputation is done for a really long time.

Yea definitely

Yep exactly Microsoft did some moves by bring Joe in and that pierre hintze guy for the multiplayer team they know what they are doing its coming out this year

1 Like

MS knew that they needed people who knew halo in some intimate manner, theyā€™ll stir the ship to the right direction and teach the vision to younger devs in there.

Lets be honest, if they game the dev team 2 more years, Halo would never be ā€œperfectā€ when you have so many folks, including a large percentage of the people who call themselves fans of the game, looking for reasons to find fault with the game as opposed to looking for reasons to enjoy playing it.

2 Likes

If reviewers give it a 90+ score people will be happy about it, thatā€™s how it works nowadays.

Which they did what I heard from someone who has talked to people at 343 the people there now are not big fans of the direction 4 and 5 went in and moved more align with the bungie games

1 Like

Hope so, I believe that even if the game is successful, thereā€™ll be heavy changes in the studio.

Iā€™m sure Halo will release this year, but with the additional studios and Game Pass, Halo will not have the same weight/responsibility it had before, Xbox can afford to delay it, no pressure. Especially if people saw gameplay (or played the beta) and it was good.

And as others have said, if the delay will make the game launch in a better state, then delay it.

In fact, I think the launch delay was a blessing for Microsoft, not just for the extra polish time, but because they canā€™t sell any more Xboxes than what theyā€™re selling now. So itā€™s good to launch your ā€œconsole sellerā€ when you actually have extra consoles to sell.

Oh yeah definitely I think staten is staying there Iā€™m really hyped for the game looks fun love the idea of a campaign on zeta halo where we can explore it

Yep