Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Fuck the Halo community for real, man. Bunch of fucking crying manchildren. Halo is probably my favorite franchise but its community sucks. Damned if 343 changes something, damned if they don’t.

9 Likes

Nobody hates Halo more than Halo fans

4 Likes

Yep they can go fuck themselves far as I’m concerned godspeed to the devs at 343i

6 Likes

More infinite info this week they are committing to at least details every month

20210125_180425

6 Likes

You know there is a problem with the community when 343i decided to ADD, not REPLACE Halo 4 armors to Halo 3, and the community was not happy for something that was just an addition for those liking that.

3 Likes

I had volunteered earlier. Luckily, I finished the OtherEra one so here it is: The Medium [OT] Dual Sensed - Gaming - XboxEra

3 Likes

Yep I don’t see the problem with it its literally free cosmetics

2 Likes

I’ll never understand the hate for Halo 4. Fantastic game, loved the SP except final boss. MP great too.

4 Likes

Agree with the former minus vehicle levels disagree with the later

cool

4 Likes

Halo 4 was my peak performance in online gaming for the series. Loved it that It tried something different but I get why people hated it in retrospect.

Halo 5 I loved breakout but they ruined it.

Probably because KOTOR was one of the best western rpgs of it’s time and people like the Star Wars universe.

Halo 4 single player was good, yeah. MP however was like a worse Reach, and i hated Reach’s MP with a passion! Halo 5 was such a major step up in that dept.

1 Like

Is today :grinning:. Waiting:

• Xbox Game Pass: 20 ~ 25M active users.
  • Xbox Live: 100M active users.
  • News about acquisition of Zenimax Media.
2 Likes

Today already news about Bethesda you think?

1 Like

I think at least an update. maybe here they can already talk about whether games will be exclusive or not.

Any Idea of when they will announce results?

1 Like

follow Brad Sams. he always posts earnings from MS and Xbox on twitter. 2:30pm PT

1 Like

Cheers I’ll keep an eye on his twitter.

I’m allowed to be off-topic (just this once!)

Please head here and give us your thoughts.

2 Likes

anyone think this might be related to today’s news? lol

2 Likes