Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

I did hear about that yeah, I really hope Rockstar can get back to the kind of era they were in the PS2/360 days when they used to release a GTA, an LA Noire, an RDR, a Bully, a Max Payne, a Midnight Club, so on instead of milking one or two IPs to death.

No more Gears talk PLEASE lol

nice and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is cool but I want xbox to bring back a proper brand mono headset like back in the 360 era just to chat. I have a dolby atmos setup so I really have no use for headsets since my ā€œcompetitiveā€ days are long gone.

Thanks for answering me a week later!

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

These look great and the tech also, iā€™ll be getting one as iā€™m after a good headset

cool

6 Likes

kinda useless to post on twitter tho lol the compression makes it look like a WIP Minecraft shader :sob:

1 Like

they link the dreadnought dairy its from, so i guess they can see the high quality version there :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha yeah, unfortunately Iā€™ve already watched it way too many times lol

I hope this recent surge in social media activity is not just an indication of them hiring a social media intern but also maybe ramping up to a reveal or news of some sort. :crossed_fingers: :pleading_face:

agree

1 Like

Oh nice. My Lucid Sound X keep cracking so Iā€™m eyeing up another headset for some point in the future. I wonder how these will fare against the more premium headsets like the Steel series or even my current LucidSound. Sounds like it has all the features you would want.

Edit: just seen that itā€™s only $99, probably not then

lol

3 Likes

Yea! One of my most anticipated games this year.

my country :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will be honest and say that despite not having any interest in Deathloop or Ghostwire Tokyo whatsoever that yes, once Microsoft acquired ZeniMax, Sony should have been refunded and the games pulled off PlayStation because Microsoft now owns the company and thus, releasing them (first!!!) on PlayStation makes absolutely no sense. Also, if the roles were reversed, Sony and Nintendo for that matter would pull them instantly. Itā€™s not about an exclusives list, itā€™s about doing what MUST be done for your brand and eco-system in regards to putting the Xbox fanbase FIRST. Besides, itā€™s going to be extremely weird that Microsoft owns ZeniMax and the first game released post-acquisition is a one year timed console exclusive for PlayStation. Letā€™s be honest, that makes no sense and Sony/Nintendo would never do the same thing nor should they nor should Microsoft.

3 Likes
4 Likes

muhahaha

will be interesting to see what else was hidden in plain sight

I think that honoring contracts is important though because at least it wonā€™t worsen the relations. However putting Deathloop or Ghostwire on GamePass PC would be nice though.

I completely agree with you. Owning the company now and having those games exclusives to the competing platform is complete outrage in my opinion, no matter what else you want to call it. Nobody is asking to take the games out PS, but refunding Sony and keep them multiplat could very well be done. I guess it is what it is, tho.

1 Like