Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

I want Yakuza 6 to be one of those games but it’s probably wishful thinking.

I wasn’t talking about the possibility of it, of course it’s possible to do at the same time, I was merely saying it’d be really bad optics if they started adding Uplay while EA Play itself isn’t fully integrated on GPPC yet. What I mean is I want EA Play to get sorted first before MS starts adding more publishers, PC gamepass already gets a bad rep for having such disparity compared to console, it’d be annoying to see another service getting added while Gamepass PC keeps getting sidelined. Uplay being at the end of the year is therefore reasonable, but I wouldn’t expect it to happen in the coming weeks, that’s all.

100%. Unless you are somebody like Rockstar thats just an absurd amount of dev time lol.

4 Likes

even Rockstar needs to stop with that shit. They could cut down 2 years in development time if they weren’t busy having their artists and programmers making horse testicles shrink and expand based on weather.

6 Likes

:skull::skull::skull:

They got that GTAV money rolling to this day that keeps em happy and under zero pressure.

3 Likes

The thing with Rockstar is that they don’t have a very streamlined development pipeline, and RAGE engine is still constantly tweaked and updated which causes dalays. Also they don’t need to adhere to the dealine like other studios as they are minting money with GTA online. Each month they make more money than an average AA studio’s total profits.

The reason RDR2 took so much time was due to the scope of the project constantly changing due to the upcoming technologies and almost being on the verge of being cancelled twice.

3 Likes

Find it absurd that GTAV still makes the amount of money that it does. Tend to forget this was a 360-PS3 GAME.

3 Likes

LOL I know.

When you call it “multiplatform bs” you’re insinuating that you don’t like the fact Xbox is honouring their existing contracts with publishers before they acquired these studios. It implies that you want more material for an exclusives list.

It’s possible that the issue is the language barrier; from a native English speaker, your message came off with a tone of console warring or resentment for other platform holders.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

For me it is PES, but I suspect this is too recent for them to be interested in. Unless MS have secretly bought Konami

DIRT 5?!

Dirt 5

I win again

2 Likes

yeps and Deadfire for me :slight_smile:

Nice. Dirt 5 isn’t even 4 months old and it’s already coming to Game Pass.

1 Like

Absolute bangers, Dont sleep on killer queen black.

7 Likes

welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Long time reader, first time caller.

2 Likes

The Take-Two CEO said it’s possible they’ll be making their games shorter as the wait between titles is too long.

Whilst I do love the GTA & RDR games, I can easily see where the campaigns can be trimmed.

1 Like

Does that mean I should have my own personal opinion about the coalition? That I have suddenly become a game designer, and know how to make the next Gears better than the people who made the previous entries? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes