Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

2023, you’re in for disappointment this gen

I don’t think 3-4 years is too short. I would say 2024 is a lot more likely than 2023 though.

1 Like

What the fuck is happening in here?

Knock it off you two.

2 Likes

Idk somehow Indi is gonna be such a complex game that it will take nearly a decade to drop.

4 Likes

Walking into this thread and seeing this:

1 Like

I don’t think any work is being done on the game, everyone is all onboard with Wolfenstein III. The average dev time for a new game these days is 6 years. If full dev starts next year, that means it comes out when i

The suggestion that Indy is 2026 is insane, it’ll be around 2024. The furthest game out is likely Inexile’s game which is 2025.

My bet would be either Dying Light 2 or the KOTOR reboot.

It really depends on the type of game, something ambitious like RDR2 then sure, but if no new engine is created then 4-5 more likely, certainly not 6 as a minimum. I think you should stop presenting your opinions as facts.

2 Likes

It’s been astablished multiple times and mentioned by machine games themselfs that they have multiple teams. Hense why they released 4 full games in a 5 year span.

Are you an insider? Did someone tell you they abandoned this practice when young bloods released?

Edit- and no the average dev time isn’t 6 years. And for machine games it’s been 3 years for each team, Less usually actually.

7 Likes

No game takes 6 years. Average time seems to be 3 years and 4 at worst if nothing goes wrong.

That video was just announcing publicly that they have the license for the game. Neither you nor me know anything about the state of the project and Arkane isnt a 1 team studio.

They can recruit while making the game. What’s the youngbloods team been doing?

Clocking in and stealing paychecks.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I swear that’s the box that Halo Reach CE came in.

Is this for a second game from inXile? They already have an Art director:

Don’t know why they would reuse it? Infinite related?

Why not reuse it?

Idk

IT’s not

:eyes: :eyes:

Something from the book of secrets?