Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Lol no. Machine games has worked on a 3 year cycle for their games. Could this take 5 years or maybe even 6? Yes it could. But 7-8 years is a stretch unless they have development issues.

I’m also very tired of your constant posts of stating very speculative opinions as if they are facts. It’s tiresome.

4 Likes

I’m talking 7-8 years from now. If Wolfenstein releases late this year or 2022 which is possible, then Indy will be out in 2027. It’s not coming anytime soon.

You are about to be so wrong haha

Indy will release no later than 2026 spring book it

As of now INDY is just a recruitment pitch. Literally started hiring, all devs at Machine are on Wolfenstein III, which I think releases late this year or early next.

Personslly as a general rule of thumb I think games will release later rather then sooner

I’ll take that bet. 2027 or later is my call

1 Like

:handshake:

1 Like

There could easily already be a small team doing pre-production on the game. A lot of assumptions are being made here.

Edit: quoted wrong post somehow lol

2 Likes

I mean all everybody does is assume lol.

… Like you?

If this game takes 7-8 years nobody will care by then.

And you?

Peeps should start taking notes of my takes lol. I’m curious as to how many I get right

Probably as many as anyone else guessing on Twitter.

6 Likes

unless its literally indiana jones, an RPG set 1:1 with IRL rome and portions of the surrounding countryside there is no way its coming out in 2028!.

I bet its 2023, imo wolfenstien 3 was meant to come out this spring or fall 2020, but was delayed, once your on the finishing phase of a game you dont need all the writers and concept artists anymore, these people would have moved to the indiana jones game. I bet that they are roughly 9 months into pre-production on it right now.

2 Likes

Or any PS insiders haha

5 Likes

Man you’re in for a long gen with these kind of hopes

I recall hearing it in a podcast. I wanna say it might’ve been during a Defining Duke or HAM Radio Episode, but not 100% sure.

Its was Defining Duke cause I remeber Matty saying it

1 Like

That’s the problem for me, because Matty hosts both. lol