Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Hmm maybe a new place to play :thinking: isn’t it already on xcloud

They were separate and would have purchased both. The Zenimax thing was all but certain when they started WB talks.

1 Like

No they didnt, they were negotiating with both for awhile.

No they wouldn’t. Reading between the lines they realised they dont need WB whose IP theyd never own.

Yes they did. Zenimax were acquired whilst WB were not. If MS wanted them they would have got them.

My name has been said on the podcast like…1000 times lol

2 Likes

Halo coming to PlayStation confirmed.

1 Like

Best thing from that Halo update

• FOV slider support for all Xbox One consoles
  • FOV slider will no longer be locked when Xbox Series S|X devices are set to 120hz

They pulled out of WB because they couldn’t get the IP, that’s the only reason, they wanted both and would have got both if it wasn’t for that

1 Like

Or switch that was rumored few years ago

Halo to the Tesla car confirmed

1 Like

cool

3 Likes

I just dont get MS Nintedo doesnt put their games on Xbox why put Xbox games on the switch

They pulled out due to the IP. MS have no interest in Batman or Harry Potter. I’ve been following them for a long time. They would never pursue that amount of license

Idk

Of course, at the same time the folks at AT&T said they weren’t selling. There is a lot more to it than “if you want them you get them”

They pulled out because they COULDN’T get the IP without paying more than they were willing and AT&T were being coy with whether they still wanted to sell or not. This is well known information. Why the hell would anyone pull out because they were getting more IP, that makes no sense, especially when the IP is some of the biggest in the world

1 Like

That IP isnt really that big in the gaming space, and nothing is well known about anything. We have had insiders peddling bullshit for months and none of it ever came true. MS have no interest in WB, I don’t believe it was ever to the point of they were thinking of acquiring.

“New way”? VR on PC?

That’s a good point I think its that or switch just forgot about epic game store