Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Nintendo would be more willing to than sony as recent findings show that sony is interested in revamping ps now received_236006191340098|246x500

I hope Sony does focus on PSNow…The best part is that it’ll shut people up who constantly talked about how Game Pass is bad for the industry, how it’s nothing but cheap low quality games etc. Suddenly sub services will be the best thing ever

2 Likes

Yep fucking hypocrites

4 Likes

We’ll see

I dont think so and what murmurs?

Just speculation on the forums and on GamingLeaksandRumours on reddit.

I have a theory like with previous times Microsoft will put out a halo ad at the super bowl like they did for halo 3

Oh I didnt see anything like that but I am going with no cause I think MS is waiting for Bethesda is done with

1 Like

If MS make Bethesdas games multi plat then for me they are completely stupid and tone death.

6 Likes

Agreed 100!

They want GP to grow and grow, they said Bethesda is crucial to Xbox, all the other new studios are making Xbox only games and it makes no sense to not do the same for Bethesda. People have a incredibly hard time understanding that when something is bought it’s theirs. No matter if you made games like Hellblade or The Elder Scrolls. In my opinion Phil has been nearly confirming it without saying the exact words. The deal just has to finalize now.

4 Likes

It will never happen, but only because Sony and Nintendo know it would be the end of their ecosystems.

There would be no reason to buy from them when purchasing from Xbox grants you a license to play on any console you own, plus pc plus streaming.

Nah, the rumors sound too much like: Ms gave a bad news on Friday so it must give something good on Monday to compensate

This Is my original message on italian insider

Ok, new info from that guy

1. about games catalogue, he said that store Will be unified (he didn’t Say in which way);
  2. another Xbox show (I don’t know if InsideXbox format or other) in the First 3 months of 2021;
  3. MS Will do an announcement at Taipei Show

About this last point, my suggest Is: Elder Ring as console launch exclusive with gamepass release and From Software acquisition. There were different rumors about another studio bought by MS and that It would be good.

2 Likes

Take that wiht a grain of salt

From software is under Kadokawa Shoten

Gamepass launch for Elden Ring would be amazing but Fromsoft acquisition? IDK chief. Really don’t think that can happen.

But other than that, yeah it’d be dope to see a show happen soon and if we get some gameplay on upcoming games too. Don’t think Taipei show will be anything noteworthy, in the same way Tokyo Game Fest wasn’t.

Yeah, i know, From software Is a mine Dream/suggestion

He also said Everwild will be out on Chrismas

1 Like

Ι don’t think it can happen but Elden Ring day one on Game Pass…οh man. O_O

Hopefully we will get a meaty Inside Xbox soon, I wanna know the Psychonauts 2 release date, finally see some Elden Ring gameplay, and an update on backwards compatibility stuff like if they are planning to add new OG/360 games from now on and maybe an update on doubling the frame-rate on selected games! Updates/new gameplay on already announced games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 would also be pretty cool.

1 Like

Completely agree. My faith in Xbox as a company hinges on it. You can’t be behind for a whole generation and then not catch up when given the opportunity.

2 Likes