Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

This is weird, haven’t there been a few games now where XSX has had multiple options but PS5 hasn’t?

Edit: it’s also weird that the performance modes are still performing worse.

1 Like

I think it’s just because they use One X and PS4 Pro as baselines instead of creating modes from the ground up. PS5 is brute forcing up checkerboarded 1440p to 60fps, Series X is brute forcing up dynamic 4k 30 and locked 1080p 60 to locked 4k 30 and dynamic 1440p 60. At least I think, I may be wrong.

It’s why I kind of hoped that Hitman III would be bruteforcing an native Xbox One X version instead of using the old Scarlett GDK because the results of that have been hit and miss.

Cyberpunk 2077 shows that using the Xbox One X Gen 9 Aware versions have much better results that I’ve seen. Another example is Star Wars Squadrons.

Now we’re talking. Hah

I know you like the one place all talk but wouldnt this be more welcomed in the com. hangout or the digital foundary thread? ^^

Is the Fallen Order update out now or upcoming? Because I see no mention of release date.

:point_right: :point_left:

2 Likes

!!!

9 Likes

Holy Shit, an Indiana Jones Game from the Wolfenstein Team?

4 Likes

Will this be one of those games under the new Lucasfilm Games Logo?

Edit: it is!!!

5 Likes

Wonder what happens with Xbox now owning Machine games.

1 Like

Holy shit.

So Wolfenstein 3 and Indiana Jones from MG? Assuming it’s going to be third person it’ll be MG’s first third person game.

:chief_think:

Will it be exclusive? Will it be day one on Xbox Game Pass?

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1349026471201837062?s=19

3 Likes

I would guess so. I mean it’s soon to be a Xbox studio and it’s in partnership with Lucas games.

2 Likes

I imagine it will be exclusive. No doubt zenimax was already in talks with MS while this happened and they had to have told Lucasfilm. If marvel is ok with Spider-Man exclusive then this shouldn’t be a problem either

4 Likes

Knowing Disney they probably greenlit this thing like a week before announcing it. So they knew who they were getting in bed with. Now acquire IOI and fund Project 007

3 Likes

And considering Lucasfilm and Marvel are both under Disney… yeah, I agree.

1 Like

honestly im totally cool with licensed stuff not being exclusive, at the very least xbox will have the marketing rights and it will be on gamepass day 1, thats enough for me !

Theres already plenty (maybe even too many lol :smiley: ) unlicensed exclusives games coming down the pipe, more than enough to keep me happy :slight_smile:

ESPECIALLY if it means ID can make a mandalorian game, it would be fucking amazing! they already basically have the movement system from the doom games like holy shit

1 Like

Agreed. And even though Bethesda isn’t yet a Xbox company, they can absolutely have made a deal already for exclusivity. I bet it’s Ghostwire and Deathloop being the only two Bethesda games left to go to platforms other than Xbox and then it’s done. It makes the most sense.

1 Like