Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Wasn’t that the evil company in the TV Series “Mr Robot” ? :laughing:

FTech is just a name I’m giving it. Under Forzatech on his profile, he says he’s in charge of the tech team powering the Forza and Fable franchises.

Fsociety :slight_smile:

Awesome!! We all need our friendly neighborhood squirrel!!! :grinning:

4 Likes

So… make 2021 all about halo. Meanwhile 2022 will be jammed with Starfield, Hellblade 2, forza, everwild, Wolfenstien 3, Arkane Austin’s game, And fable?

That doesn’t make any sense. I don’t think anyone is saying lets have one aaa game have the spotlight for one year and 7 or more jammed into the next.

Yea as long its spread out it wouldn’t matter much

Exactly, so there’s no reason to delay a game solely to give halo spotlight.

3 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

The pace at which game will release following Halo infinite, there will be no time for any single to hog the spotlight for a long time. This will be the new reality for Xbox fans, Xbox will go from Xbox One era output to industry leading 1st party output for Xbox Series generation and my Gamepass sub is ready for it. :laughing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

“Is the current Output of games out of Xbox Studios bad for the Industry?”

4 Likes

Personally, I see 2021 being Flight Simulator in August, Forza Horizon 5 in September and Halo Infinite in November. Wolfenstein III is possible this year depending on if they can get it out before August. If not, 2022 is much more likely.

Speaking of 2022, I see Starfield in February/March, Wolfenstein III in May, Hellblade 2 in August and Forza Motorsport in late September/October.

No chance in hell Everwild or Fable makes 2022. LMAO. Arkane Austin’s game hasn’t even been officially announced/revealed and some believe that it’s 2022?

Even Klobrille said that his lists were more to show Xbox fans and gamers in general what the roadmap looks like as opposed to the games actually releasing in the year he listed.

1 Like

Arkane Austin reaveled Prey in June of 2016 it was release in May of 2017 say ya Arkane Austin new game could come out in 2022

1 Like

“Xbox has too many RPGs”

3 Likes

On kinda funny game daily they did say something like this cause of InXile new game

Can never have too many western RPGs these days. Genre was pretty dry last gen. The reason why Sony making a lot of AAA 3rd party, narrative drive action adventure games didn’t seem like too much was because the rest of the industry backed off of that genre. Xbox can fill the RPG void much in the way Sony filled the action adventure void last gen.

11 Likes

Sadly they don’t have the SMT series yet. I think its better to call Xbox “home of WRPGs” instead.

For all you car enthusiasts. This is fuckin dope.

11 Likes

Interestingly, it’s never concerning that “Sony has too many third person over the shoulder cinematic blockbuster action adventures with lite RPG elements”

4 Likes

as someone who loves the game having spent a lot of time in photo mode and also as a graphic designer, this shit is straight bonkers lol, thanks for sharing!

1 Like