Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Its was Defining Duke cause I remeber Matty saying it

1 Like

That’s the problem for me, because Matty hosts both. lol

Do you even know what year it is?

7 + 2021 = 2028

8 + 2021 = 2029

3 Likes

OH maybe he said on both then haha

1 Like

Yeah, if you like Defining Duke I’d definitely recommend checking out the Ham Radio podcast, its essentially the same guys (Matty, ACG/Karak, Dustin) all together.

Should read the whole convo. I said full development will start on Indy after Wolfenstein 3 releases. That will be 2022. A six year dev cycle from then puts the game at 2028.

What does everyone think ID should do other than Doom? Playing eternal right now and I’m in shock how fucking good this game looks. It plays better than 2016 to me too so I don’t get why some are down on it compared to 2016.

New quake?

Brute Force

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

For me finish the trilogy then a new IP

1 Like

Yea doom 3 definitely before something else unless Id gets big enough to have 2 different development teams like other XGS has

What if…stay with me…they talk to epic…unreal tournament?

1 Like

Hmm

We don’t know what style of game is it though. We really don’t know anything, so neither position is crazy until we do.

There are people who think huge AAA projects can just be made in 2 years. These days it’s a bare min of 6. It takes time

I wish I got more into Doom 2016. Have yet to play Eternal.

RAGE recently got a sequel and response seemed Tepid. Wolfenstein’s in great hands at Machine. Quake Champions unfortunately died off.

I think it’s time for a new IP from Id after the next Doom.

Depending on the type of game what dev ambitions is etc

ID tech with a new ip is always exciting.

2 Likes

Again with stating ur opinion as fact. Machine has 2 teams not 1. U also don’t know when they started working on it, only when they announced they where working on it.

You can have your own opinion, but please stop declaring your opinions as facts.

I’m not declaring anything as facts. This is an opinionated msg board, I don’t have to say it’s my opinion with every comment.

1 Like