Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

You mentioned MBG, I didn’t have to read the rest of the post. That dude is garbage, and was defending Naughty Dog’s horrible crunch on twitter saying if you want great games, you should be ready to make sacrifices and actual AAA developers commented on that saying “fuck you” lol. So yeah, Fuck him for all I care.

7 Likes

In other news, major yikes if true.

1 Like

I had never seen videos of that dude before, except that they were in my recommended. Always wondered if i should be checking them out when i was looking for news, but thanks to this other channel it’s crystal clear this guy needs to be avoided. Same with Crapgamer. Used to be all over Xbox, until he saw that this topic just didn’t get enough hits and decided to just start talking trash about Xbox from there on and praise anything Sony does into the high heavens. It’s really only a select few Tubers that don’t exeggerate things too badly, aren’t too fanboyish, that just bring the facts and are…legit.

1 Like

What the fuck is with that remaster? It’s cursed.

Lmao Remedy can’t catch a break sadly. But if this is their own fault, then they need to catch the brunt of all this backlash. If its Xbox fault, well looks like it’s 2013 type beat all over again.

@Staffy

MBG was a Xbox guy before he turned, leaning towards PS fanbase (where the clicks are…), and then went full steam bashing Xbox. I think it’s all you have to know about him.

5 Likes

Nibel on twitter is best Boi. Most youtubers do shit for clicks, both Sony and PlayStation, so at some point I stopped paying too much attention.

1 Like

I don’t see why that would have anything to do with MS, it is not their game and we have not seen the cover for the PS5 version yet.

1 Like

I saw the earlier talk about the lack of third person cameras in the so far confirmed XGS RPGS. I don’t see it as a problem but it’s unfortunete because i love seeing my character on screen during gameplay. It gives reason to go ingame shopping for cooler armors or outfits. I remember how incredibly disappointed i was when i learned that Cyberpunk 2077 was going to be first person only, except for when driving a car. I guess i had automatically assumed that the game was going to be third person, since CD Projekt RED so far had only made third person RPGs, my own fault.

So i’m definitely glad that we now know what we can expect. Avowed, inXile AAA RPG, Starfield (with optional 3rd person cam i’m sure) TES VI(same story) will all focus on first person camera. That leaves Fable, which for sure will be third person. But again, i’m glad that we already know what camera point these games will focus on, so once they reveal the games properly we won’t be disappointed. At the end of the day it’s the vision of the developer and we just have to accept that. That being said, i can’t wait!

1 Like

Doesn’t stop Fanboy FUD from going haywire this week lol. This week was UIgate, next week is this.

1 Like

I don’t even listen to them anymore as they are just a vocal minority. I think it is up to the publisher to be clear on that.

Looks like it’s indeed time for Remedy and 505 to answer a lot of shit. Again.

1 Like

And what if it’s 505games (the publisher)?

In this case, I don’t think there’s any advantage 505 is getting by keeping this always online, seems like a development related issue, not a publishing one, but we’ll have to wait and see.

Exactly, I went to see other games releasing on Series, and Control is literally the only one with that Internet mention ( besides multiplayer games ). Yeah, 505 will have to talk about that, and I’m not trusting them after all the shit they already pulled with the Ultimate Edition.

13 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

Rainbow 6 Siege

2 Likes

Hopefully, PC too. On God if they really fucking skip pc gamepass for this too, I’m gonna lose it.