Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

But thats not very logical from these fans. If you have been disappointed two times already, why are you hyped for the next event when even Greenberg isn’t? That makes no sense. Why are you doing this to yourselfes?

1 Like

This is a good point but on the flip side I feel like sony fans also get really hyped but then sony delivers. VGA’s last year was a day xbox delivered.

Maybe Aaron is just holding onto a reverse uno card :eyes:

i mean xbox fans not asking much just one or two trailers showing wow gameplay of next gen game

1 Like

I’ve said it a few times on the podcast.

The worst part about the gaming industry is the gamers themselves. I really mean that.

13 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking, trying to play the anti Aaron in the hopes of catching people off guard.

1 Like

wait how is this negative ? lmao

I dont feel like they are to bad here and honestly resetERA wasn’t bad bad either but Twitter. Trolls get traction on there. Part of the reason why I liek it here is people are just nicer. Sometimes we have disagreements and argue on somethings but nothing like resetera or twitter

1 Like

very true, and always pivoting from one negative narrative to the next to suite there point lol

1 Like

But Xbox/Greenberg is telling you that is not happening at the Game Awards.

3 Likes

i’m just only talking why there is a Disappointment and why there is so much hype and that it. i’m not mad there is not big news tomorrow

1 Like

Nah, there’s plenty of toxicity to go around at Resetera and here, it’s just not as overt. It takes the forum of dogpiling on the media, being overly cynical about ever showcase (or awards show), blaming others for our own expectations, etc. etc.

1 Like

That could be it, or he’s playing along and knows there is something. I mean we don’t know what Imran and Jeff know, but according to them it’s something people will be talking about.

Maybe Geoff is playing along with Aaron, while at the same time fully knowing something cool is planned.

1 Like

I mean i don’t know why my comments are getting flagged

everyone and mothers know MS needs to improve their showing

this community become so sensitive even to reality

1 Like

I dunno, man!

Oh, maybe shit like this is why.

nah tell me where are the bad words in my comments ?

this community become so aggressive towards users even for saying simple things

1 Like

They will probably show one big game announcement trailer and some other small stuff. When have Xbox ever had a large number of big announcements outside of E3 or a showcase event?

2 Likes

Well said. People have become overly selfish.

2 Likes

Yes. Is that a problem? will Console and Game Pass sales drop? do not. They probably know this, but the pandemic, lockdowns etc. hit them right on the forehead. 2021 things must change drastically. Hope so. For sure a lot that was supposed to be shown this year was pulled, not only on Xbox, all companies did that. unfortunately. :cry:

1 Like

Personally, the only disappointment I have had this year was being unable to get Series X at launch but thankfully, I have since purchased it off the Microsoft Store and should get it by the 23rd.

As for games in general and showcases/events, since E3 2018, I have always looked at 2022 as where everything begins and starts to truly take shape because back in 2018, every studio had either just released a game or was going to within the next year so in my mind, it made me realize that it’s not until 2022 that I will start to expect more from Microsoft.

I’m not expecting much for me personally at TGA in general so if I come away with a few release dates, I’ll be happy as that will solidify/clear up what I will be playing in the first half of 2021. If I get a good gameplay trailer of Hellblade 2, I will be more than happy until June 2021 simply because I will be too busy playing games to be wasting my time worrying about when the games are coming. LMAO. SMH.

2 Likes