Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

He’s referring to Warhammer 40K Darktide, here. Confirmed to get some gameplay during the Game Awards.

https://twitter.com/Darktide40K/status/1336007950331154434

Yep :

https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1336029457899991043

1 Like

Ah I didn’t realized the new Warhammer had this subtitle.

I was thinking of the Dark Tide game based on the book that Ms was negotiating a few years ago.

Oh, I’d never heard of that. Sorry I got your hopes up.

:grinning:

Bring us content. Dont let us down :pray:
2 Likes

I have a feeling you will really like the ending :wink:

Doing the Gameawards the day Cyberpunk 2077 is launching is really bad timing tbh

2 Likes

Jedi Fallen Order and Titanfall 2 were great. Love Respawn!!! Looking forward to JFO 2 and Titanfall 3.

2 Likes

Imagine Respawn showing a Titanfall 3 trailer at the game awards

That would be great!!!

It would be my dream come true if that were to happen.

In fact, it was Cyberpunk that was pushed to december 10th. Yes, it is a bad day to have an event when it has the most anticipated wonder since 2012 which is Cyberpunk… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Respawn is my favorite single player campaign studio, they just nail it every time with Titanfall 2 and now JFO. Even Titanfall 1 was one of my most played multiplayer games, the pace and game play was actually innovative and fresh.

I wish MS acquired them in 2017 instead of EA.

2 Likes

TF as a series does not get the recognition it deserves, as you mentioned it introduced so many innovative game mechanics. Both games are paced perfectly while being a fuckin blast.

2 Likes

Does Call of the Sea have Ray Tracing? I remember hearing it does but cant confirm on the xbox site.

Game has barely any options to activate either. Feel like we been bamboozled.

What was 2012? :joy:

1 Like

Don’t worry. All Microsoft has to do is acquire EA and your wish will come true.

Yes, Cyberpunk 2077 was announced in 2012. :crazy_face:

Ive been waiting for this since that day…:pleading_face:

1 Like

We have come a long way

1 Like

Catered to the audience. Half the comments are fighting over what “console exclusive” means. A statement that’s been defined virtually this whole generation.

So basically someone at Gamespot is writing list wars articles for Twitter fanboys who are still trying to catch up to 2015. Gamespot and that person’s career both seem to be in a good place!