Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

No. Im fine, I dont care what people say or what they want … it’s just my opinion. :wink:

Awesome. Got signed up for the Fanfest as well. Wonder what kind of prizes there will be.

Tales of Vesperia, nice! I had a feeling it would come to Xbox Game Pass at some point, considering it was in the xCloud beta.

Yes new OT!

13 Likes

LOL so predictable.

David Cage thinks having two next-gen Xbox consoles is ‘confusing for developers and players’

QUANTIC DREAM CEO CALLS MICROSOFT’S DUAL CONSOLE STRATEGY “QUESTIONABLE”

:rofl:

One question M. Cage, which IPhone or smartphone model do you have?

8 Likes

Super pumped for Katana Zero

Congrats for the new OT, Hopes we talk within it about:

• New KI • New PD • New BK • Xbox + SEGA

5 Likes

http://gif.co/ysBb.gif

1 Like

Vesperia!!!

Got very far on 360, didn’t finish it. I’ll gladly replay it and finish it now. Nice!

1 Like

Best Tales Of for me imho. Packed of great content. Good story, great characters, awesome combat system, beautiful stylized graphics and so many good things to say about. I think you will like it.

Oh i really liked it on 360, i even was able to cope with the english voices, but…if there’s a option for Japanese i will go with that. 360 didn’t have that option.

Now…Bandai…give us an update on Arise! I badly want to see what they’ve been up to with that.

1 Like
3 Likes

There is an update to have japanese on the last rerelease. I had the old version on 360 like you then later picked the new Xbox One version with the ps3 content etc back in. I played it with japanese voices.

1 Like

BC team stay undefeated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thats impressive :hushed:

10 Likes

cool that theyre already using Bethesda games for Xbox marketing. Thats really good.

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1316015956158681094?s=20 :wink:

2 Likes

Wow I am truly impressed. BC Team is savage!

1 Like

WTF ? That not all of XBO Games ???

they are awesome!

1 Like

:slight_smile: you have to love it

1 Like