Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Well Titanfall 1 MP is peerless. The MP in the second game was fun enough but nothing compared to Titanfall 1.

1 Like

I saw this line of thought being posted multiple times on other forums… with not a single mod slapping that sort of nonsense down.

All it does is create a toxic environment when those sort of ideas are peddled without being challenged for the nonsense it is.

3 Likes

LPCM is already implemented. But Xbox doesn’t let me choose uncompressed 5.1 or 7.1. Maybe because my tv only has Arc not eArc?

The moderation on OtherEra is ridiculous, I was once banned for just insinuating that certain individuals in gaming media were biased towards certain platforms… no names mentioned at all, but was banned for targeting members. Such a joke, especially when they let what you are describing run rampant.

Hmmmm… Sorry but I’m not sure, but I do want to look into it further as I plan on purchasing an Arc in the near future (hopefully next week).

2 Likes

Image # 3, it wouldnt be a racing game… Forza Horizon 5 in 2021… crazy about that. :grin:

Source of this is Jeff Grubb, nothing new here. Still exciting :slightly_smiling_face:

Where’s that picture from?

I can buy FH5 coming before Motorsport. Three years is already longer than usual for a new Forza Horizon and Motorsport is in early dev still since Turn10 has to help 343i ship Halo Infinite.

:grinning:

1 Like

One thing I noticed is, Matt Booty and Phil Spencer said that all games in 2021 through 2022 would run on Xbox Series and Xbox One. Forza Motorsport is announced only for XSX and PC. So… a cross-gen FH5 and PC in 2021. It seems likely :philwins:

It would be 4 years after FH4, I can see that happening actually. Assuming they started developing soon after FH4 it’s plenty of time too I would say.

1 Like

“You was sunken by an alliance pay 300 golds”

1 Like

*3, Forza Horizon 4 was a 2018 release. But yeah, I agree, I think they can probably get it out in 2021, considering they have always released Horizon titles every 2 years, and they already have more than that time.

Remembering that Forza Horizon 4 was announced in the same year, 2018. How not to forget this epic moment… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sea of Thieves has become real big. Good for Rare. Phil seems to know what to do with them (which is nothing, just let Craig Duncan and the team generate ideas). They’ve gone from a cautionary tale of acquisition to a poster child of its benefits. Amazing work all around.

4 Likes

Ayy RIGHT NOW I think Sea of Thieves is the biggest xbox game and I think that shows how a unique well supported game can still be made.

2 Likes

Grounded could turn out like that as well.

7 Likes

I think this is the case i mean they hierd another studio to port FH 4 to next gen which means PG are busy with FH 5

1 Like

Is there any way to add games to your wishlist from your phone now? It seems that option is gone from their website and their app??

Ohhh, I do need to finish Elex (underrated game).

totally agree.

some novelty in TGA could mitigate this