Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Yeah. Also Sony / Microsoft and every big publisher out there do new game reveals CGI spots, there is absolutely nothing wrong with them, they create hype (ala Elden Ring) and give fans something to look forward too.

6 Likes

Dirt5 DEVS already have a patch in progress, yeah software issues…

10 Likes

I am going to guess this will sort out the bizarre issues DF encountered in the 120fps mode.

They shouldn’t have said it’s optimized, same for Assassin’s Creed. The word “optimized” is the problem.

no idea?, but proves devs are def still getting to grips with this evolving GDK

2 Likes

Why?, if the devs come back to MS and say the game is now optimized and these are the next gen features, then MS will trust them and advertise the game as so, its not MS fault.

2 Likes

Optimized for Series X does NOT equal = “hey we have a shitton of bugs that are going to impact performance that we should have sorted out in the first patch or two. Sorry about that but it’s gotta be ready for Launch Day and meets your guidelines for release”

1 Like

I said that earlier today and someone spoke. Very good, I hope they get better the look of the game as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow Alice Madness Returns is totally charming!

Never got the chance to play this game before.

Screens from my XSX

The game looks really good! Is there a sequel only for next gen? This game has Fable vibes in a good creepy way. Would love to see a full remake. This game is beautiful.

What is strange is that Alice Madness Returns shares some ambient background noises with Wasteland 3. Same audio files I feel.

Yakuza Like A Dragon is awesome too. Don’t sleep on it.

9 Likes

I’ve come across this game every now and then and see people talk about it ecstatically. It looks magical as heck. Hope Fable has this sort of an art direction, but even more detailed and the fidelity dialed up to 12.

Also, the character here seems to have heavily inspired the design of Elizabeth Booker in Bioshock Infinite.

1 Like

Anyone else wants everwild to be a bit like Pokémon? Ever since I first played Pokémon, I always wondered how a 3rd person AAA Pokémon game could look like. Nintendo seem to have no interest in pushing the envelope in that direction, maybe be partly limited by hardware still.

Everwild seems to be going for the same bonding with creatures to save the world story. The creatures in everwild clearly have unique abilities too, if it is like Sot with an online component, they could continuously update with new creatures etc. where you and your crew of 3-4 players fight off evil monsters or maybe even PvP.

Very excited by the design and the world hope we learn more soon.

1 Like

Interesting Idea, a Pokemon style game loop with the insane graphics they have shown would be fun! You should pitch that to rare!

Fable was a rumour right ? HAHA unfortunately it like fable too many people is talking about PD or PD Universe

Wouldn’t be my first choice, but it could work.

I knew about this game and wanted to play it since the 1st and put it in the deep back of my head then forgot about it till I stumbled across on EA Play then immediately picked it.

I really love it. Story is good. Gameplay good and responsive. You learn bit by bit new skills etc you can upgrade your stuff. Some platforming and puzzles. The art direction is stunning for its time. Gorgeous style. Look at that. X360 game and still great looking.

Really hope there is a next gen sequel. EA wtf are you doing greenlight the next project damn.

XGS should also bring this kind of games with stylish art direction. Really beautiful.

Hope Fable will be cutting edge while having a striking art design.

4 Likes

Damn this looks crazy good haha. Is it available on pc? I wanna check it out.

And indeed Wtf are you doing EA? Where tf are these kinds of games anymore? Is it because they’re unable to think of hundred different ways to integrate atrocious mtx into this game? Hope this being in EA Play reinvigorates an audience somehow and EA see that. Something like what happened to Super Luckys tale.

2 Likes

You should check the EA PLAY on PC since it is available in Gamepass. Worth a playthrough.

The screens are directly from my playthrough on XSX no filters nothing. Fresh screens from few hours ago. The game is really gorgeous the whole package is great. Really Tim Burton atmosphere and style with ton of personality. I love it.

Yep EA should wake up they have tons of great IPs like that but manage to disappoint or mess it up most of the time. High variety at high quality is a strengh in a portfolio.

Fallen Order proved them wrong, (that solo games were not dead) which is truly great and the sequel is coming and highly anticipated now.

I think Double Fine has the potential to deliver games like Alice Madness Returns I could see them doing that. The crazyness and originality.

Pyschonauts 2 where are you? I’m still waiting. This game look great. D1 for me.

2 Likes

I am aware, sadly much like Doom Eternal, it’s still not available on pc gp until mid December. I had to unsub after hearing medium got delayed as well. I’ll join back in Jan when there’ll be that, EA play, Doom Eternal, Dragon Quest XI, Call of the Sea (presuming this one even comes to game pass pc in the first place). Oh well, that will make for a great Quick Resume experience Lolol. I play many games at the same time, they will be great, something like the absolutely crazy month that was August.

And yep, absolutely mental hype for Psychonauts 2. Double Fine has some amazing potential to create quirky surreal experiences like these.

2 Likes

also where is my damn new Dead space game EA ? the best TPS Game after gears

1 Like

Yes, Alice Madness Returns is one of the 360 hidden gems. More people should play it, now in game pass they can!

Also best hair physics :smiley:

4 Likes