Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

I have a C9, so it should be fine. But it should be fine for everyone. These clearly are the results of a devkit that hasn’t matured yet like John from DF said. Nothing we can do about it but just wait.

But even 60fps is struggling in CoD?

the 60fps mode is better

:pleading_face: :pleading_face:

13 Likes

d4facdb0ea43508623827df27757302dcrying-cat-meme-with-many-heart-emojis

4 Likes

Anyone know how to get the xbox app to show my game clips from the series x and not my xbox 1 its very frustrating. I’ve already dropped the device on my account page on Microsoft site. Don’t know what else to do

Personally I would go for 60fps anyway because I’m not about to play 1080p on my 65 incher, haha. 60fps is absolutely fine for me and on top of that give me the visuals! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing what the unannounced AAA open world game ends up being.

5 Likes

Just tested Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts and sure enough HDR icon popped up on the TV when I booted. And damn, the game looks great with it. Crisp and the auto HDR makes it just look so damn nice! But Darksiders 3 doesn’t have it, so i guess the folks behind this feature didn’t like it for it. Too bad because the lava sections could be awesome with it.

And then when I was done I switched back to my other game with QR.

Fuck, I love it all. The XSX is superb.

4 Likes

So I’ve had no problems with quick resume, but today Valhalla just seems to have stopped working?

It’s not even staying resumed when I open an app like YouTube? What’s going on?

Lost a couple of saves in watch dogs legion this weekend. Only a couple of hrs worth but still a bit annoying.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

19 years… What Microsoft is preparing for the 20 years of Xbox… :eyes: HALO will be turning 20 years too :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
7 Likes

QR has been disabled for ACV right now. It’s been spotty for some. So we gotta wait till they patch that.

Some fish?

5 Likes

:green_heart: https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1328035037397344263?s=20

4 Likes

Before I had the XSX I was afraid I would miss having so much free space (2 or 3 TB on Xbox One with external HDD) but it’s probably a blessing in disguise more like.

I put the games on it that I want to play and then I actually play them too. I stead of cramming the damn HDD full of stuff and not knowing anymore what to play, lol. And really, plenty can be installed on the SSD anyways.

3 Likes

wow if accurate…

6 Likes

Looking at the Playstation launch lineup, this really better be the last time we have any considerable drought with Xbox games. I can’t blame anyone who picked up a PS5 over a Series X. The launch lineups are worlds apart. When you have Miles Morales, Demon Souls and even titles like Sackboy and Astro Bot are doing well. Its hard to NOT get discouraged and demoralized when you have a Series X but your launch lineup has crap like Falconeer and Bright Memory and no new first party games let alone good ones

Lets face it, most of 2021, lets just say roughly the first year of the Series X is going to be a rough one. It wouldn’t surprise me if Halo got pushed back to 2022 and a multiplat Psychonauts 2 isn’t going to cut it.

Starfield better blow our fucking minds and Halo better pull its shit together after cleaning house at 343i. Starfield, Wolfenstein 3 and Halo Infinite all at the end of 2021-early 2022 would more than make up for the lackluster first year of this gen,

You could play tetris effect connect just sayin :no_mouth:

2 Likes

lol great times ahead!!

2 Likes

Tetris Effect Connected is amazing but it’s also an expansion of a 2018 PS4 game

2 Likes