Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Im thinking about it now. Of course the main reason for that was the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown. BUT, did Microsoft bring Halo Infinite to some sort of Halo and Xbox 20th anniversary celebration in 2021? :giphy:

Think about it. Something bigger may be happening in 2021. :eyes:

yeah but it’s great i have seen a lot of people play it, a lot of new players tried the game though game pass. i hope this is a huge success to Enhance Games

4 Likes

I think it will be a success on gamepass, wont be surprised if it pops among the most played on gamepass next few days. Been playing a little, game is really cool and judging by the % of achievements unlocked, looks like it has been embraced by gamepass community. I don’t know if the most played games section is regional, but for the records i see a lot of Battlefield games as most played on gamepass atm.

2 Likes

I bet battlefield 4 is one of them if not on the top of most played battlefield game haha

1 Like

You are right, BF 4 is most played BF on gamepass atm, surprisingly tho is that one way out (which is a great game btw) shows as most played of them all on gamepass. Again, could be regional.

1 Like

People are simply craving more for modern BF game, BF 6 Will be huge game for EA and Dice

1 Like

I don’t think anyone will disagree that the first party launch lineup could have been much better. Even though Gears Tactics is really a damn fine game, it’s not for everyone though…but neither is Demon’s Souls. Spidey is more mainstream but its main story is also only 6,5 hours. Hardly a full game. It’s quality though, that can’t be denied.

MS just made a big, big mistake with having blind faith in 343, and putting all their bets on just Halo for launch. Had Halo been finished and a top quality, state of the art game it indeed would have been enough as big launch game. The issues at the studio and/or with the project should have been noticed way more early. But it is what it is.

Personally I have so much left in my backlog and the XSX gives BC gaming a second life. We can only guess what we’re gonna get next year, and I hope Starfield because I don’t have much faith in Halo anymore and I only hope for the best for it. Bethesda could have a surprise game in store. But if not, there’s still plenty of fantastic third party content.

interesting part of this whole deal, all future EA games shall get a 10 hour demo on game pass as part of EA play day 1, so people could literally launch game pass on the day a game releases and download it without paying a cent more and if they liked it enough, buy the game after the while to continue or just… forget it. Especially needed in the case of EA lol

Anthem is also already on EA Play, so whatever becomes of that game in the future, will come day and date to game pass as well. I hope for Bioware’s sake, the game has a SoT type reinvigoration.

1 Like

I might get alot of hate for this but I dont see Gears Tactics as a Launch title cause it should of came on the same date as PC I hope MS stop doing things like this it should be date and date on the same for both

How could Gears Tactics come out the same day as PC if Series X just released less than a week ago? I also don’t have any interest in PC gaming so for me, Gears Tactics is a launch title and one im looking forward to playing in due time.

1 Like

But it is a launch game for people without a gaming pc like me.

5 Likes

I meant Xbox one I dont like how they didnt release MS flight sim and Gears Tactics on PC first

I know Xbox has said that they will have the stuff to show at almost every big event/Awards shows but do any of you’ll feel that if they saved all the game announcements for 1 event like E3 it could have way more impact as a whole?

Imagine getting gameplay of Starfield, Hellblade 2, Forza motorsport, Awoved, Wolfenstein, Fable at a single event it would blow heads off and Xbox could finally put the games argument in the grave.

That was me, my eyes just suck; the stability however to a locked 30 without the Series X patch is markedly noticeable, hence where my confusion stemmed from.

1 Like

Understandable but at the same time, both are much more PC oriented games especially Flight Sim. Imagine Flight Sim doesn’t release until the Summer of 2021 for Xbox Series X/S. They would have never held the game for that long just to release everywhere at the same time.

As for Xbox One, yeah I guess they could have released Gears Tactics on it in April but it probably wasn’t ready so again, if the PC version is done, why hold it?

I’m just happy that Gears Tactics is on Xbox Series X as I traded in the Xbox One X after Gears 5 and I have zero interest in PC gaming so while it’s months later, better to get the game later on than not at all.

Rather it should have or not, it didn’t. So it’s a launch game.

4 Likes

EA Play is the best addition for Game Pass. Play all the new sports games with 10 hour trials, then can purchase it for a discount or wait 6 months for EA to put in on the service.

In the meantime, I’m playing Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. My god the value is unreal, I feel more satisfied than being a Netflix subscriber.

5 Likes

GOD i fucking hope this isn’t just a random repost and we might get something regarding these at the Game Awards (although I wouldn’t expect all of em to turn up). At most, Initiative’s game reveal teaser and Hellblade 2 gameplauy.

4 Likes

I just want to see a preview of Initative’s project with all the talent they amassed.

If they don’t show anything this year, then just show it at E3 next year as a massive drop.

Do you post anything that isn’t negative drivel? I’m sorry but saying shit like “this is not acceptable at all” about a hobby that’s entire mode of production was titanically shifted due to COVID is peak-entitlement. Can we start getting some perspective people?

13 Likes