Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

I just got mine. Waiting for the update to finish. Setting it up with my phone was really cool. I’m so happy right now. Next-gen is finally here in our homes guys !!

2 Likes

I just hope mine won’t arrive at some unhappy time like 5pm. It’s 9am here… my body is ready.

3 Likes

Hoping Amazon delivers mine somewhat early so I can set up and go back to sleep. And than play at night after it finishes downloading all the updates for games. But watch it come after I have to go back to sleep. At least my wife will be keeping an eye out for the package.

3 Likes

Xbox DACH had a really fun drone live show last night, too! Worth a watch, I promise!

Not sure how to timestamp on this forum? It’s at 1:02:17 h :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Theres no way to download XSX versions of games onto XB1 is there?

I’m thinking there’s no point downloading anything just now but I’m not sure.

Well I guess you will still have to d/l the NextGen update. But having the base game already is a good start I guess. And some games you cannot even install before like Bright Memory and Observer System Redux - those 2 will only install on an Series X (or S).

1 Like

Wowwwww. Fantastic. MS MARKETING done Great things this time

Yeah, I’ve tweeted them to make a highlight reel. So many creative teams around the world and each of them gave the launch their own spin and little touch.

1 Like

Xbox in the house!!!

13 Likes

Getting frustrated

Between 30-90 minutes for me!!!

I won’t get mine for a few days, waiting on shipping. Is it common for products to be announced without that sales tax? Seems misleading but you may be used to it. In Australia the announced $749 included GST.

Now seeing it in person, it’s crazy how small it really is. Well, not small but not nearly as big as some videos make it look like to be.

2 Likes

Just received mine a bit late! Welcome to Next Gen! Let’s go!

11 Likes

It’s so transparant, just like not being able to put your save games on a USB device is “to protect against cheaters”. Them goalposts, they be supersonic by now :P.

WTH cares if someone wants to cheat offline, online I do… but offline I couldn’t give a rats arse.

3 Likes

Poor Dogo, looking at you like:“I’ll be getting less belly rubs this month aren’t I?”

Hahahha. Oh absolutely not.

Lara > pretty much anything else. :wink:

1 Like

Blends right in, Chameleon like! I Doubt I’d even fit the other monstrosity in there!!

8 Likes

Following my tracking and it arrived in my city early this morning via UPS so hopefully it arrives at my house early. Can’t remember who tends to swing by sooner UPS or FedEx.

My body is ready. Big shout out to Amazon.de for the swift delivery. They send me a message 1 hour ago that my Xbox is on the way and here I am.

9 Likes