Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

The list of studios is so long. Crazy to think of the possibility of it being longer.

1 Like

Same, that was a mission in itself. I opted in for the trivia thing but just realised I might be busy when it’s on now. Would have been fun to take part, no chance I’d come first or anything.

1 Like

Great OT @Shpeshal_Nick but MachineGames is 50 employees not 500.

2 Likes

I love how nowadays the OP for the Game Studios Thread is a thread by itself… :crazy_face: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Playing Destiny and Monster Hunter right now is painful. I need that 60fps and no load times nowwwwww.

3 Likes

Back after breaking the thread. Nice new one. Um… playing New Vegas for the first time in about a decade. Loving it.

4 Likes

Fixed it for you :smiley:

Lol is the title a reference to this?

3 Likes

So Starfield for next year is a very real possibility (but with this virus anything can happen, and with game development in general anything can happen too) but MS has been mentioning the game quite a bit in a short amount of time.

When is the acquisition going to be final next year? Last half of 2021? I would guess MS would like to wait with releasing the game until Zenimax is fully theirs so that they can do what they want, as in it being a exclusive or that Bethesda still has a say in it.

They make those Wolfenstein games with only 50 people?

Well LinkedIn says 124(50 was from 2013 in Wikipedia). I can’t find anything on 500 employees.

Do we expect more embargos (for games) to be lifted this week or probably only Yakuza and Dirt 5 for this week?

Wolfenstein 3 is currently in development iirc.

So glad there is a new thread. About time. :joy:

6 Likes

Awesome work with the main page. The list is exciting and unbelievable at the same time. Good times ahead.

2 Likes

Made some tweaks based on the @s I’ve been getting.

2 Likes
7 Likes

God I’m so fucking hyped for this game.

IMG_20201010_123439

3 Likes

New OT…

6 Likes