Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Personally I don’t care tbh wich view it is as long as it is good. I am not hard locked into it must be like this or like this. I always try to understand the devs logic and motivation behind their games

2 Likes

I’m gonna sound like f***ing Don Mattrick here but…what is the problem?

2 Likes

5 monday remaining. Do you think we’ll got an announcement tomorrow? Since it is monday lol

More like 4 Mondays remaining ^^

1 Like

This is not from Xbox Series X. That’s reshade mod for PC

2 Likes

Ah yes you’re right counted a monday twice :+1:

So what are the potential surprises to come? What can we suppose?

If there are big news I expect them to be closer to launch, to make the best impact possible and to celebrate launch. Until now, maybe other games being showcased, maybe AC and Watch Dogs for example.

Maybe something on monday 9th like they did with Bethesda 1 day before opening preorders to have a big boost

Oh… It seems like we got a little caught up. Thank you.

1 Like

here we go… thoughts ?

Acquiring FromSoftware would be a hard and low blow to competitors… I think.

So in summary it might be a studio that generates more hype than bethesda.

Who would fall under that description?

1 Like

If they got from software that would be huge. I dought it will happen but I hope so. Absobo seems most likely

Asobo would already be absolutely great for me. They have so much potential.

1 Like

We have to remember that it is a rumor. I think FromSoftware is well placed. according to these rumors, it wont be a publisher, its just a Studio. theres Asobo Studio too. it will be a Studio very dear to the community apparently. I think we can discard CD Projekt Red and Sega, I would be between: FromSoftware, Asobo and Techland from Dying Light. we will see.

Techland.

F that, they snaggin’ up T2!!!

I think Techland has been acquired since a long while…

I’m trying to think of a studio that would get as much hype as all of Bethesda? I know that is always going to be personal preference. Gearbox maybe? Unless they are buying a studio from a publisher which would be very unlikely I think. I think Asobo is a great fit but not something that is going to get a ton of hype outside the Xbox community. Same for Blooper. From Software is not independent they are owned by another company.

1 Like