Xbox Game Studios |OT11| The One with Starfield and Activision Blizzard King

My version of clean racing is brushing up to the side of other cars when going full speed on a turn. I don’t do so intentionally, but I keep forgetting to let go of RT when racing.

1 Like

The game is getting better and better with each update. Really digging the way they update Solo play, although they should unlock everything witt each update, not slowly rolling out races every week, for those who want to do it all in a few days and be done with it.

Nissan GT R GT3 when ??

1 Like

Absolutely needs to happen!

1 Like

I wonder if ESO got an update to address the bad implementation of the 30fps mode in menus? Because I recently went back to the game while there was still some noticeable lag, it didn’t happen so often that I had a headache after 10 seconds.

Although I could still feel that if I continued to use the menus for too long, I would get a headache.

1 Like

So never mind about ESO 30fps menus implementation, it’s still just bad all around. I just think the frames rate/time is running so inconsistently that sometimes it feels OK.

https://x.com/Diablo/status/1813374326302769661

Lots of Xbox mentions :rofl: Excited for spiritborn!

5 Likes

By the Eight! Zos is removing the 30fps caps on the menus, I will actually be able to play ESO again.

1 Like

MW3 integration to Game Pass does feel like 1at party sensation, especially when it’s not using Battle.net server.

Hopefully Avowed and Indy don’t get moved because of Stalker 2. Although we don’t even have a concrete date on Indy yet anyway.

Omg this is huge. Will probably start a fresh playthrough after the Whitestrake event.

2 Likes

Yes it is! I was so happy to see the post on reddit about the PS5 patch notes and the reply that they apply to Xbox.

1 Like

https://x.com/halo/status/1816542814995431558?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

6 Likes

To be honest, im expecting one of them to get delayed to early 2025. I’m going with Indiana Jones to get delayed but I think delaying Avowed would make more sense because im expecting Dragon Age to release in October and with AC Shadows in November plus the Starfield expansion somewhere, there’s no room for it. It’s going to get overshadowed. Indiana Jones in early-mid November makes sense because there’s no other action adventure games around it. Don’t forget about Towerborne as well.

I know people disagree with me but I say delay a few things to early 2025. Give me a Towerborne in early February, an Avowed in late March, South of Midnight in late May or late June. Really wish Microsoft would stop with the shotgun blast and spread out their games which considering the fact that their main priority is Game Pass, makes perfect sense to spread out the games because it will entice people to stay subscribed consistently.

3 Likes

I agree, I don’t think they need to pack so much in these next few months, the next few months is packed with both third and first party content

Save Indy for early next year or something

I hope they don’t announce any delays too early on, I mean far all we know Stalker is pushed into 2025. Can easily happen, I take nothing as fact in this industry until it’s in our hands. Just Avowed or Indy really is not enough. I understand there’s CoD too, but not everyone cares for that.

Microsoft has the Diablo IV expansion in October, COD in October and Flight Simulator in November. The Starfield expansion could be something that gets dropped in September to celebrate the one year anniversary for the base game’s release. They also have Avowed, Indiana Jones and Towerborne scheduled to release in Fall 2024.

But they also have third party games. They have the marketing for Dragon Age and AC Shadows. Both will be huge especially AC Shadows. It wouldn’t make much sense for Microsoft to release Avowed for example close to these two games because they’re all very similar.

We’ll see what happens. Should definitely know by Gamescom.

1 Like

Fair – tho also expansions are a little different since not on GamePass.

1 Like

True but the expansions can always get people into Game Pass to play the base game and then purchase the expansions. Really wish Microsoft would have added their first party expansions to Ultimate already.

2 Likes

https://x.com/modernwarzone/status/1816885517117694250?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Give me history 101 but we started to cry about it around last gen yet it has been going since the hey days???

5 Likes

Yeah, looks like this was always active. I think the reason why the complaints are starting now, is because old people like me are facing younger people with better reflexes that are kicking our asses or making us work for the wins.

9 Likes