Xbox Game Studios |OT11| The One with Starfield and Activision Blizzard King

Are you in the US? I rarely have over a 15 second wait (often less) in QuickPlay or Firefight.

I’m currently playing and finding games on slayer, the estimated time is almost always reached. As for social, deselect everything except slayer game times and Husky Raid.

Same here. Absolutely no issues with Firefight matches.

1 Like

I think their estimates are padded. Because I refuse to play slayer and I still find social quickplay matches (that aren’t Husky Raid) pretty quick.

2 Likes

Doesn’t feel that way for me, sometimes it’s faster, other times it could be longer. Right now I just jumped back into ranked slayer and it was over 3 minutes to find 8 people, and the estimated was 1:44.

1 Like

Good to know. I don’t play ranked so can’t comment on that! I’m sure thats the most impacted by its middling success and seems like ranked gets the least level of dev / community support.

1 Like

Ill try again shortly. I was trying when I posted and was searching for 4ish mins each on both ranked playlists and then gave up.

I could only get a game on social doubles

Well yeah, most people want to play casually and not constantly be sweaty.

2 Likes

Yeah, that happens. Some games can start quicker than the estimated time, others on the exact time and then there’s the 3-9 minutes and up(I think one time I was queued up for 20 minutes before giving up).

Yeah i just went back on when I posted and haven’t found a single ranked game since then. Have to go on social and try that instead

That sucks, I suggest checking if your match making settings under gameplay are on expanded. That should help bring more people into matchmaking if it’s not.

Its on expanded! I think generally the game just has not got a thriving player base. Even finding a social game with all playlists selected takes just too long. Miss halo 3

Tuesdays the next patch, could try then. Sorry you cant find a game.

Is anyone else an xcloud user? It was running great for me, but it has had a drop in quality this week.

Not sure if it’s my ISP or what the hell is going on.

It could be busy, I know I have experience good enough to play Yakuza 4 with little issue to, Yakuza 4 slides.

play more games lol

1 Like

https://x.com/klobrille/status/1808186977394520399?s=46&t=4Qn87w4eHG2BZMBe9Uh_tQ

3 Likes

New BTB map and mode.

5 Likes

Hahaha. Nah man. I like my setup of 5, 10 or 20 games maximum in a year depending on the year. Don’t need or want more than 20 games in a year which is more than enough for me especially since that excludes expansions and DLC.

https://x.com/klobrille/status/1811070920959676610?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

5 Likes