Xbox Game Studios |OT11| The One with Starfield and Activision Blizzard King

Hellblade 2 is gonna be this gens Quantum break, A great game that the media is gonna dog pile on because they hate xbox right now

5 Likes

Upgrade

14 Likes

I’m gonna introduce my nephew to Gears of War. So I’m starting with the first one. Did they ever remaster of remake that? Or is that still at 30fps?

There is Gears of War Ultimate Edition

3 Likes

Time to show the little guy what a Lancer is, and introduce him to the super friendly species called Locust. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Is it normal that there are black bars left and right in Gears UE local co-op?

Υes unfortunately it has those black bars. IIRC RE5 was like that too in local co-op.

Damn. And also for some reason no subtitles even though they are enabled.

You may as well just hold off since the Gears Collection is going to be announced soon

2 Likes

THIS !!

Yep, I know, but my nephew is here now and we’re kinda running out of co-op games. Can only play so much EDF, Cat Quest 2 and Lego games until it gets boring. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

She is looking like someone’s last day💀

Game looks amazing, coming up so soon. Really hope it’s good, it won’t fix things but I feel like the community could really use a W.

Hate to put more weight on the game, but the timing… Lol

It will be good. i have faith. Its suck about the timing i agree.

Also am mostly excited fir the upcoming exclusives that are coming, am very keen on towerborne and avowed this year

4 Likes

In video form now too.

https://x.com/Okami13_/status/1788982698607816968

But hey, calm down, can’t have too much positivity now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

The jump is crazy. They are squeezing every tiny bit of the hardware power.

This game will make some people mad I guess.

5 Likes

Don’t say that, those that do get mad are not players just mongers in social media. Ignore em.

Although is it a bad time to say that now i think we get a glimspe at to what the actual heck Project Shaolin is all about?

Also, am still going to be persistent in an Xbox Jrpg, they need their Xenoblade Chronicles and am not going to stop until we get one.

5 Likes

So i turned off my series s console for a bit then a saw this light bliking, so i decided to click and it vanished all of a sudden.

Afterwards when i turned it back on i went to the system settings and told me about an console update, so i did. Seemed like it did the trick but it was hella weird.

Thought i would ask if something like this happened to anyone before, i imagined it did but i want to be sure rather than sorry later.

it blinks to let you know it’s doing a console update but it will stop it if you turn the system on during it

1 Like

Honestly, game output they’re pretty solid. It’s only the direction/strategy/identity that needs to be understood for the mass, especially now.

3 Likes