Xbox Game Studios |OT11| The One with Starfield and Activision Blizzard King

And you’re right. People are dissing Halo and calling it all kinds of ugly names. And I’m like…bruh, really? It’s not that serious. But mofos don’t know how to have fun anymore.

1 Like

Being a worthless gremlin on the internet is their fun I guess.

5 Likes

Being a worthless gremlin on the internet is all they have.

1 Like

You mean like that guy with Danny Phantom avatar that somehow has a million follower?

https://x.com/vicious696/status/1730718415889785000?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

4 Likes

A lot of Blue Checkmarks desperate for engagement…

4 Likes

and being paid for it too with their hot takes that why i just ignore immediately don’t give it air to breath and it will die

5 Likes

https://x.com/winc_gaming/status/1730754081222770828?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Interesting.

3 Likes

It’s nice seeing articles about leadership changes and finding out it’s because they’re moving up instead of out. Good news is nice, especially this year.

6 Likes

Crap I need to install halo I again.

2 Likes

Out of all meme, Halo got the most attention. Feels like it’s getting a Barbra Streisand effect.

1 Like

Still cant believe such direct shoutout. I hope it really means something…

4 Likes

I reccomend the chromium extension that automatically blocks all blue checkmarks you come across.

Twitter is just not worth all the bullshit anymore.

1 Like

Who made this?

The guy says “When I hint something, it means something, sooner and later”

Then he says later “Banjo fans, I hear you”

1 Like

As a Banjo bro I’ll assume that he’s trolling until proven otherwise.

2 Likes

Toys for Bob would be so great for this.

6 Likes

Toys for Bob would be great for anything not-COD.

6 Likes

I think that Banjo cannot be developed by an American Studio, it has a special British type of humor, just like Fable, these are games that must be developed in the United Kingdom. Without this humor Fable and Banjo simply doesn’t work. In addition there are around 300 people who work at Rare around 100 people do not work on Sea of Thieves and Everwild so they are on another project it is (I think) the team which takes care of supervising the licenses like Battletoads, Killer Instinct I think Rare work on Banjo Kazooie with another English Studio (perhaps an unknown Studio like Dlala was before Battletoads or perhaps Playtonic Games which hasn’t announced anything for a while) But I think really that Banjo must keep this British humor.

That logic just does not work