Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

How Xbox hasn’t worked with Supermassive Games yet is beyond me. They should do a global publishing deal or acquisition for them.

1 Like

According to Timur on Twitter who follows all that job description and job roles stuff, it seems like Arkane Austin are already moving on to their next project which is great and what they should do in my opinion.

If they want to do it, they should do Dishonored 3. Would give the Arkane fans what they want and should be an easy come back win.

2 Likes

It’s a really great campaign and I’m excited to know where its going.

I just hate how the focus on Halo nowadays is mostly on MP. To me, Halo is all about the epic campaign, couldn’t care less about the MP. I fear for the future of the franchise.

3 Likes

I played some mp yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. A lot of content was added since I last played it.

They also added some mp story. With every season comes a cinematic and some lore. It’s surprisingly engaging. It’s about a spartan having a banished AI inside of him. The spartan shows potential as an interesting character as well.

WHat I’m trying to say is, they should make a spin off sp campaign about that dude. Could be great.

For sure.

Because tons of new players would check it out, who otherwise wouldn’t have bought it. Game Pass would change a lot for these games.

1 Like

It won’t be Dishonored 3. If anyone makes Dishonored 3, it would be Arkane Lyon as they did Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider. Arkane Austin only worked on Dishonored 1 and the DLCs (alongside Lyon).

What Arkane fans want from Austin is a Prey sequel.

1 Like

This is exclusive to Xbox? Was it at any show? I can’t remember.

6 Likes

Sure I saw somewhere it was on Game Pass too

3 Likes

It was at a Nintendo indie showcase. It will release on everything.

4 Likes

Focus really loves Game Pass.

1 Like

Ah ok, going by that tweet I thought it was exclusive.

And so do we…

6 Likes

I really enjoyed my time with the game but I think the writing was mostly fine but the plot was kind of awful. So so so so many off screen major plot points happening or retcons etc. it just, most of the important stuff was skipped over. Really dissapointed me. Gameplay was good and the writing for what was there was decent but the overall plot was really really week for me.

There’s no chance this happens until the 20th anniversary at the earliest, which would be 2027. And even then, it’s really not necessary like it was for 1 and 2. Halo 3 looks and plays great in MCC.

1 Like

No remake is necessary but it would still be cool to see Halo 3 remade for the Series consoles. Halo 3 is still my favorite campaign in the series so I guess I am a little biased. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It would be cool, but 343’s resources are probably better spent elsewhere (I know Saber made the Anniversaries but they are also busy with Space Marine 2 and KOTOR).

1 Like

Could hire anyone. Not like only two studios are capable of remaking H3.

I wouldn’t mind a stunning looking halo 3.

1 Like

Well 343 would have to be involved as the stewards of the franchise and because they manage MCC (I would be surprised if Halo 3 Anniversary was released standalone and not as part of MCC). I just think 343 has enough to worry about between Infinite, Tatanka and whatever else they have planned for the future.

Lol but if these journalists did their job.

5 Likes

Hmmmm…yes and no.

I think Ryan is going for games that release and are chock-full of content and are just great (almost) all around. Sea of thieves absolutely wasn’t that at launch, in no way, shape or form.

Pentiment was great, but niche is guess is the word? I ended up enjoying it a lot, none of my friends sadly did. Masterpiece? I personally wouldn’t call it that. Agreed on Ori and Psychonauts 2.

All of them are great games, SoT become one (for many) but not at launch though.

1 Like

9 Likes