Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

Realistically, it’s probably Motorsport and Redfall and maybe one surprise reveal.

Redfall desperately needs it, feels like the blacksheep of whatever they’re releasing next year in terms of anticipation and hype.

1 Like

Zero chance Forza is there. It’s not the right fit for an event like TGAs.

I wish Starfield and Redfall would be there but I just don’t want to get my hopes up. I can see the argument of having a standalone Redfall event in January to announce a March date, so it doesn’t get drowned out by everything else at TGAs.

Avowed it is then.

1 Like

Yeah, I expect Avowed. It is time.

1 Like

I think they’ll want to stick to ‘exciting’ things for that platform and while we need to see more from Starfield, Redfall, and Forza they have all shown signifigantly re time footage in the past.

They can easily have their own trailer/info drops before release and be fine.

2 Likes

Perfect Dark is more likely but I would love to see Avowed.

I want to see Ark 2 with a release date at TGA.

1 Like

I can honestly see Ark being there. Microsoft has paid for exclusivity so they will want maximum number of eyes on it.

1 Like

LMAO Radfall is a CO-OP focused first person game with some RPG mechanics, it has pretty much all the elements that XBOX players love the most. Radfall will likely get its proper marketing closer to launch as it’s a premium game, but just being added to Game Pass with almost no publicity work it would be a hit anyway.

1 Like

just being added to Game Pass with almost no publicity work it would be a hit anyway.

1 Like

What part did you not understand? I was clear in saying that Radfall will likely get its marketing in due course as it is a game that has a high budget unlike Pentiment, Grounded and Dusk Falls but just the fact that it has elements that XBOX gamers like and added into a service of +25 million subscribers, the game will be a great success.

1 Like

I completely understand it, I just don’t get what that has to do with my post.

Both things can be true, it doesn’t have hype and it’s a perfect “gamepass” game.

Regarding what they might show at TGA’s, it’s time for Fable…

Or my personal preference, Project Midnight from Compulsion.

3 Likes

My comment, is based on how you said, that the game “desperately” needs something new at TGA, and I disagree. Hopefully the date can be revealed at the event, but if it doesn’t and if there’s nothing from the game in the awards, it’s not like commercial performance depends on it.

2 Likes

I agree on the commercial part, it doesn’t need it.

I would just like to see more hype around the game from the community but we can play this game with most games.

Does Avowed need TGA ? No but I would like to see it there.

Redfall will be helped by Game Pass for sure but also it’s the first Arkane game (ever?) that’s trying to do more mainstream stuff and therefore more marketable, I’d say. It would make sense at TGA.

Friend of mine is playing the latest Pokemon and the performance is just ridiculous he says, it clearly needed more time and it’s clear the deadline had to be reached, had to release no matter what.

See that’s when I have extra appreciation for MS for giving Starfield and Redfall the time they need.

Well that’s why Microsoft is pivoting to “show the games one year from release” so that when the game is ready - it will be shown and released later.

P.S. but still Pokemon generated a lot of memes due to its peformance

1 Like

I like to think Starfield and Redfall performance wouldn’t have been as bad as Scarlet and Violet even if they had released on time :rofl:

2 Likes

Hard to say with Starfield :joy: But probably would still be better - Bethesda’s issues have always been less jarring than people remember or believe.